• Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Boring stuff like new tires for car
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    I’ll probably put $200 in t bills and the rest in g strings
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Im thinking saving this $1,200 for endless summer and giving this to her when clubs are safe again to be honest
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Yeah probably just stash it in something low risk for now. Considering upgrading my ride if I see any legit deals; so far although there is awesome financing they aren't really slashing car prices yet
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    A dude making 80k will still get a decent sized check and probably has a ton of disposable income.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Roth. Invest that shit always to offset higher income taxes in the future to pay for this debt we’re incurring. There is no free lunch.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    My 995 is going to pay down a bit of debt ahead of a huge spending spree when I celebrate end of the covid-19 lockdown with a three week strip club binge in first close to my home state of Ohio, Detroit for some good fun. Followed by a trip through NE Ohio, Youngstown and Erie PA for a good warmup. Then off to a few clubs in New Jersey. Then heading south to Atlanta and Miami.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This is probably posted somewhere here already, but since dollars are getting thrown around. Lots of TUSCLers are married. $198K isn't pocket change.

"U.S. residents will receive the Economic Impact Payment of $1,200 for individual or head of household filers, and $2,400 for married filing jointly if they are not a dependent of another taxpayer and have a work eligible Social Security number with adjusted gross income up to:

- $75,000 for individuals
    - $112,500 for head of household filers and
    - $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns

Taxpayers will receive a reduced payment if their AGI is between:

- $75,000 and $99,000 if their filing status was single or married filing separately
    - $112,500 and $136,500 for head of household
    - $150,000 and $198,000 if their filing status was married filing jointly

The amount of the reduced payment will be based upon the taxpayers specific adjusted gross income."
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Cocaine !!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Bring some friends over and charge cover. Get dancers
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Gamble stock options. That 100x leverage is a rush
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion