tuscl

Watching this shitty fucking movie Coyote Ugly on E! right now

Sunday, April 5, 2020 7:47 PM
This era (around 2000) had to be some of the cheesiest, horrible cringy movies of all time. Although I’ll look the other way if a sex worker looks at this as her Rocky. I get it. And Yeah I jerked off to Bridgette Moynahan but still this is the biggest shitshow I’ve ever seen. To have a point here, have you ever been to a Coyote Ugly bar and how was that experience? Mine was almost as bad as the movie. The only one I’ve been to was the one in San Antonio. A bunch of even more pathetic losers than anybody here (now that’s saying something) throwing money in the name of pussy worship with absolutely no touch whatsoever.

4 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    I went to the one in Key West years ago. I had an okay time. Some of the coyotes acted like their shit didn't stink because they danced on a bar for thirty dudes. One blonde girl that worked the gift shop I really hit it off with and ended up taking her out to dinner the following night. The Key West location went belly up years ago. I have been to the one in Memphis on Beale Street a few times. It was a decent place to drink some Sincweisers. All of the Memphis coyotes were black cowgirls. I got a video on my phone of one pressing her pussy on a guys face on top of the bar, then shout "I'm squirting!" She then squeezed a whole lemon on the guy's face.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    *thirsty dudes
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "this is the biggest shitshow I’ve ever seen." Then I take it you've never seen Showgirls.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    Been down since 1st of March due to car accident then virus hits world. Seen every shitty movie around. Thank god for my SB and her nursing skill. Not sure it’s what doctor ordered but makes me feel great at the time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion