tuscl
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico

When will HK reopen?

Vishap
San Diego, CA
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 9:38 AM
Any idea, gentlemen? I visit their twitter page hoping to see an announcement or a date, but nothing so far.

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    This is an open-ended-question - it'll reopen when the pandemic is under control and no one knows when that will be - the virus will determine when the club reopens
  • Vishap
    4 years ago
    Darn! Looks like at least another month at least. I wish HK had a delivery service, haha!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Do not worry too much, HK (and the other bars) will reopen and announces it asap, they want the money flowing into their coffers asap. From sources in the civvie world of TJ, there will soon be a curfew and most nonessential business may be forced to close. It will be interesting to see how things are (prices, quality, atmosphere, crowds, etc) once the dust settle from the panic of the pandemic.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    When it reopens, it'll be chaos as horny SoCals will flock in and not enough girls, prices will increase to $100/20min hehe.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I hope everything will be just fine when my birthday rolls around next month. I want it to celebrate it with my friends and my girls.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    "When it reopens, it'll be chaos as horny SoCals will flock in and not enough girls, prices will increase to $100/20min hehe." I think it'll be the opposite. Once this pandemic stabilizes and strip clubs are opened, I think lots of PLs will still be hesitant to go, at least initially, plus some will probably be short of cash if they were laid off. I think it'll cause the ladies, who'll be cash-strapped, to lower their prices. Then again, there's probably a lot of PLs who'll be able to stockpile some cash from not having mongered for many months, so they'll have money to blow -- and get blown. Whatever the case, I don't care. I just want things to get back to how they were. Being in my mid-50s, I always wonder how many good years I have left to enjoy the pleasure of beautiful, young women. I never took it for granted and sure as hell will appreciate it even more when I'm back in the swing of things.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    When the border is open and safe to cross
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Looks like they're reopening soon. VIP card is increased to $60. And there're waiter and ladies standing outside greeting people.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    HK reopens today to start a great weekend.
  • Vishap
    4 years ago
    @TJ Lee! That's great! I hope someone can update us with a review! Cheers!
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The HK website (HK [view link]) says "Business Officially Open" but their IG page has no such announcement (they post everyday on IG). Also, I checked with civvies and workmates in TJ and no oficial news regarding opening the bars and clubs in TJ. Could HK be going rogue and opening up without the local/state/federal government's permission? One of my former favorite BGs made contact letting me know she is in TJ (works at HK), of course, I passed because I am no longer mongering but if any of you TJ TUSCLers like 20 year old, fit, olive skin, long haired, all natural latinas who knows how to use all her assets, there is at least one BG in TJ I would whole heartedly recommend.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Unfortunately they only opened for the 2 days weekend. Authority shut them down and on monday did a full inspection on all clubs. Words are they may closed til Aug. Doesn't matter, there're 80 street girls outside some are from HK.
  • deepinsideofyou
    4 years ago
    TJ Lee, are you able to take SG's up to Cascadas?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    some street girls will go to cascada. and some won’t.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    So Cascadas is allowing street girls in the hotel? If so I wonder if it's street-girls that are HK girls?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @papi_chulo HK allows SGs in the hotel (though some will not go there) and yes, some of those SGs out there are most likely the displaced HK BGs. The SGs who hang out nearest to HK & Hotel Cascadas are the ones who use that hotel but the best way to know, just ask her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    👍
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    All SGs are welcomed to these hotels if she has ID.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    All clubs and their hotels are closed again 7/28 due to secrete gathering of 40+ and some PLs/mongers got corona last week.
  • Ed1023
    4 years ago
    Anyone know if Hong Kong and the border crossing is open?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Ed. From what I am hearing other Mongers say is this. The border is officially closed. But essential travel is allowed. So if you tell them you are going to the dentist, they will let you into Mexico. If you tell them you are going to Zona Norte to bang hot Mexican Chica's, the will not. Hong Kong is officially closed. BUT Hotel Cascadas is open. And the new bar on the backside of the hotel on the 2nd floor is operating as a speakeasy. The bar is serving drinks and the girls are circulating. No stages, but basically operating as a brothel. FYI. The Health Department is closed. So the girls are not getting tested. So wear protection.
  • Ed1023
    4 years ago
    Thanks Warrior, that’s all great info. If work slows down for me and I can get down to the border for my root canal, I’ll be sure to post on the boards how it goes.
  • booji boy
    4 years ago
    Looking at the HK/Cascadas twitter feeds, I see a lot of pretty remodeled room pics... has anyone confirmed if there have been extensive remodels of the rooms? Is it just the 7th/8th/9th floor rooms that have been refreshed?
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Other clubs open today, HK should be soon.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    HK reopens tonite 🍺.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    This week HK and zona are back to normal level with limo & shuttles going non stop and police patrols, but shooting between dealers also happened. Mexico border is open to non essential travel.
  • silkypants
    4 years ago
    [view link] TJ Walker got my hopes up only to be dashed by US homeland security. People are crossing now under the current rules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion