tuscl

Is this story true?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Many years ago a "friend"of friends, who was kind of an asshole (push you off the t-bar in a tough spot; drink your Sunday beers) and whom I had to see way to much,: and although he was a peripheral part of the group, was swomeone I could never truly warm up to, moved away I enjoyed his going away party, because he was going away, and he moved. He moved to a state where one of my brothers lives and they remained friends; yet when Wife and I were visiting one year, he called, and my brother lied to him and said we had plans. When I asked why, my brother indicated he had "gone off the deep end and something is really wrong". I said so he's still the same guy? We laughed. Three weeks later his Mother died and he came up for the funeral in November.

Over Thanksgivng that year while he was here; I avoided him; but one night his live-in girlfriend called him at a friend's house (yup, cellphones weren't in use back in ther day) and told him to listen as she fucked another guy in their bed.

Christmas morning and I am getting high and watching the news crawl on the tv when I see: workplace shooting at small airline (he was a pilot, the type who feigns a coronary, has the plane dive 2,000 feet and thinks its funny) and the name of the place and I freak, call my brother and yup. He went to the office Christmas party with a gun (357 magnum); essentially kidnapped his girlfriend; shot a co-worker seriously wounding them; killed another co-worker who tried to save the girlfriend; killed another coworker who tried to save the girlfriend; raped another woman at the party; shot and killed his girlfriend; then called her Mother to let her know he had given her "something real to hate him for" and then, as per usual, when he went to shoot himself, realized he had fucked up and had to hang himself. Ruined Christmas and later when I refused to go to a memorial service for the fucking scumbag, two freiends stopped talking to me and still don't...

Is this story true or did I make it up?

12 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Good story. Your timing is off on Christmas though. No one has their office party on Christmas Eve so watching the news of the even on Christmas morning doesn't make sense. So I say Made Up.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If you read carefully all I said was I woke up to the story, not that it happened christmas eve. No cellphones means long afo. Long ago means no 24/7 news cycle and as such 12/23 would be in play. Observant call though. Does this change your view?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You will always be on ignore Titty; you useless fucking piece of shit.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Good story. I hope it’s not true, as it’s horrible. But, it is probably true.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Not true...it's April Fool's Day today
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The story is true. The incident occurred on December 23, 1992; I saw it on television Christmas Day 1992; my brother snail mailed me the article from the Sun-Sentinel on December 26. I mentioned it today because as with most people who are terminally ill., my brother likes to discuss things that have occurred in our past when we speak and this was our morning conversation. Our "friend", nicknamed "Wolf" killed all those poor people, over a woman. If you doubt my veracity google the name "Steven Alford 1992 Florida killings". Not every detail will be in the story, as some were discovered later, but 90% will be.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sad to hear your brother is Terminally ill, if thats what you mean't with your explanation.
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the gf was poking a mentally ill bf with a stick.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sorry your brother is terminally ill. It’s a sad story. Never understood why guys get so crazed over women.
  • misterorange
    5 years ago
    Wasn't the Nakatomi company party on Christmas Eve? Damn, a lotta people got fucked up at that one!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    NO
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Nakatomi shooting was on 12/24.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion