tuscl

Online strip club

2001live.com 9-12pm EST. Watch stage and dressing room cams

15 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    This is 2001 Odyssey, right? Didn't realize the dressing room cam was still a thing.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the link. Too bad i missed the first hour...
  • ThreeDollarBill
    5 years ago
    Great idea but the $23.87(USD) is a bit high.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Just using the peephole for now...
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    Looks cool.

Kinda a virtual strip club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    The club has about 500 girls on their roster. Only around 10 so far working tonight. Probably many didn't want to show their face or something. Still waiting for an unattractive one to hit the stage so i can slink off of it just like at a real club ;)
  • Strippers1234566
    5 years ago
    They have usually 85 girls on fridays and saturdays and hundreds working there. Only allowed to have 10 girls while quarantine is happening
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    I guess that makes sense. I wonder how many of these girls also cam...
  • Strippers1234566
    5 years ago
    Also the main stage and dressing room are streamed every day of the year not just during this.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Now that i think of it, most decent sized clubs have a few hundred girls working there, even if they might only work a couple days a month or take weeks off at a time. But to suddenly have no schedule for however long this goes on means hundreds of thousands of strippers out of work, not including all the other club workers (servers, bartenders, bouncers, door girls, managers, etc.). That's a devastating affect on the general economy from just one industry. At least restaurants and hotels keep some if not most of their staff employed...
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    Uhm, they're closed. So, you can buy videos of strippers for $25?
  • Strippers1234566
    5 years ago
    Uh, no they’re not. They are running the stage 9pm-12am Thursday fridays and Saturday’s. 10 girls max allowed in club to run stage
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    VR can be pretty cool but not for a SC, it is just a gimmick to seperate PLs from their money.

Most TUSCLers would not want to pay a $20 cover charge (many usually go when there is a reduced or no cover change) to a club, so why pay over $20 to enter a virtual club?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    video lap dances is a chumps game.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @jascoi

LMAO....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion