tuscl

OTC

Neobwh
Maryland
Saturday, March 21, 2020 11:51 AM
Hey guys - quick advice. My current stripper friend - done FS several times in the club - not surprisingly is desperate and offered OTC at her place. But only till club reopens then back to ITC. Been visiting her for about a year; know her real name since I’ve paid her on CashApp where she uses civvi name. Any thoughts of OTC at her apartment? Seems better than hotel to me in this pandemic shit. Know enough about her (at least I think). Anyone tried this - advice? Pretty confident no BF involved but who knows?

28 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub has a point. Once it's good OTC it will probably stay good for OTC. And it is cheaper if she's willing to host for OTC. If she lives in shitville, just let a friend know where you'll be in case you disappear. If you do a hotel, there should be hotels around with outside doors.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    And you probably won't disappear, but don't show up at her place with anything more than you need. I'm getting a trickle of text messages today from a dancer who's probably working her way up to asking for something. I've been to her place before after a dinner date, but I'd probably still just take the essentials if I end up over there. Oh, and don't blame scrub or wall (especially scrub) if you get fucked over. The hobby is not for the faint of heart or resources.
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Yeah - thought of that. Just bringing my phone to CashApp her. And condoms. Don’t want to risk her knowing where I live! Seen pictures of her place so looks pretty nice - once I get the address I’ll check out the area. Think she will just fuck and not fuck over - still want big head to rule so asking my friends on TUSCL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I would only feel comfortable doing it if she lived alone - decent chance she may have other family members or kids in the apartment - I would give it a shot but have a hotel as a backup in case there's other people in the house.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Miami just ordered all hotels to close
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Neobwh I will play along and answer your questions: Anyone tried this (OTC Sex after ITC Sex)- advice? Yes that is the holy grail for me OTC, and I have been really lucky, my ATF Stripper was a nice Beautiful 20 something Baby Stripper. We developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship where we had OTC almost every week for more than two years. I would pick her up on Sunday afternoon, get an hotel room and make love, massage each other, have room service sometimes we would go to dinner to nice a nice place. She would refer to me as her fiancé to other people, her sister told me. I have thousands of pictures of her modeling cute sexy outfits I got for her. Around Halloween she was slave princesses Lea from Star Wars, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, Playboy Bunny. Around Christmas a sexy miss Santa, naughty school girl. Like I said she was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it. Sometimes she would spend the night and would fall a sleep with her head on my chest like the little angel she was. She texted me one last time letting me know she was moving on and thanking me for the relationship... She was worth every penny and every second I spent on her. Thank you for making me remember the good times. Back to your other question; Pretty confident no BF involved but who knows? Yes, life is that interesting because “who know what is going to happen next...” Just be clear with yourself about what is your goal, like good OTC P4P where you both feel is a good deal and want to keep doing it, no strings attached... Just know that sometimes we (men) get played nor because we are ignorant or inexperienced. Even experiences TUSCL members get played many times… and not because the strippers are super smart, smooth or Machiavellian... but because their behavior and SS has enough tangible possibility for it to be believable, to make us believe we have a chance at something we don’t even know what that something is, we don’t know what we want... “Belief is often the death of reason.” Just listen to your gut and follow your instincts and you will be safe. If your gut feeling tells you to hold 'em, fold 'em, walk away or to run, listen to your gut. The reality is that, just like men, women have a natural and healthy desire to be sexual. Yet women in America are less likely to reveal their sexual desire. American society encourages women to push their sexual desires down. Human sexual activity has sociological, cognitive, emotional, behavioural and biological aspects; these include personal bonding, sharing emotions and the physiology of the reproductive system, sex drive. Just remember nothing in this capitalist society is ever free you will pay one way or another. Just make sure you get what you pay for and are happy about the transaction. When you have OTC with her BE THE MAN in the relationship create and environment where she fell safe, comfortable, relaxed, and aroused enough so she can let herself go enough to enjoy the sex. Be confident, the provider, protector, and at the same time funny and relaxed 😎 cool. Bring (inexpensive) sexy outfits for her to model for you and eventually TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS, because PICS OR DIDN’T HAPPEN. Just relax, don’t worry be happy, but above all be careful out there. We will be waiting for a full detailed report of your experience so we can learn from your mistakes and triumphs.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Neobwh I just saw your comment regarding payment with a CashApp. IMHO and Limited experience Cash is King, I don’t want to leave some electronic footprint of my private relationship with a lady, because a Gentleman never tells... “Everything on this site should be considered a work of fiction.”
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Miami just ordered all hotels to close" How would that even work?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    And CJKent has just been nice enough to remind us all what PM's are for. Thanks, dude.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @wallanon not sure of the details but my understanding is they want all the tourists out of here the beach is closed restaurants and clubs are all closed everything is restricted to take out only, most of the banks closed their lobbies and are walk up or drive through only, very little retail business is open most of the malls and major stores are closed so there’s that
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I can understand the hotels closing to new reservations, but throwing people out that were already there I think it's kinda f'ed up - now they have to find other hotels that will take them and that is passing on the problem to those areas - many of those folks are either from other states or other countries and can't just pick up and leave on a minute's notice.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I didn't make the rules your mayor announced this a short while ago [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I had heard about it last night on the news
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I've been avoiding the news channels it's depressing, just doing yard work and swimming, maybe tonight I'll take a look at netflix or check out what movies are on the premium channels.
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    This thread changed quickly! Sounds like hotels may be out for OTC in some areas.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Just man up and go get it already.
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Am going to this week guys - will let know how it goes if I don’t disappear.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "will let know how it goes if I don’t disappear." That's the spirit!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Neobwh Remember: Pics or didn’t happen.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Pics of chicks, not of dicks. Or there'd best be some chicks in those pics with dicks. But not chicks with dicks in those pics. Got it?
  • max_starr
    4 years ago
    OTC, just go do it...don't be a pussy.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I agree, quit being such a little front butt and go nail her....... Scout the area, park your car several houses away, cash only, half when you walk in and the other half with a tip for good service as you leave. Enter with only your cash, car key and protection (the latex kind)..... Trust your instincts on entry and be prepared to leave if it don't feel right. If you have a buddy who you can trust, let him know of your whereabouts.
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Follow up - once a month visits for 4 months - safe and fucked her in multiple positions on her own bed all times. Clubs still closed here so will go again. Always met me downstairs from apartment dressed in a stripper outfit under a robe - still think she will bail after clubs reopen but she trusts me now!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Neobwh Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Possible to post pics in the discussion section??!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Newbwh Not possible to post pics in the discussion section, however you can provide a weblink to the pictures you have uploaded into your account.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Good for you. Do yourself a favor, do NOT post pics of this woman on here. CJ is just trolling you.
  • Neobwh
    4 years ago
    Yup - got it. Don’t want to ruin a good thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion