tuscl

Doncha just love it when a dancer comes to work, pissed at her s/o?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Does she seek revenge or is she just happy to have someone to talk to. Either way, in my expierence, it has been that my mileage went up. In the last 18 months there have been 3 examples that I can share.

)1. Black chick. Cutest black I have ever seen. Great body. Nice personality but dumb. I found out later that one of her parents was white. Not sure what you call them then. Anyhow she was bitchin to me about her boyfriend. He is married with 2 kids. "He doesn't call me except when he wants to fuck me" Duh!!! Anyway. I got a very enjoyable full service from her that night for %150.

7 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    That system works 100% for me.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've found it to be pretty common for a dancer to be pissed at her SO. Which is why I never care if she has one, cause sooner or later she'll be pissed at him.
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat:

The mixed B/W chick was called a mulatto then and now; although the term may be listed as mixed race. Sometimes the mixing will make her more appealing to you, but may not improve her intellectual acumen. Pissed or not, your attraction was to her cute face and great bod, no doubt.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    denny: You are right and I am an equal opportunity employer.

2)I knew a dancer that was maybe 20 lbs overweight and had a tongue piercing. Which I hated. But she was a lot of fun and gave me better than average lap dances. I had known her for at least 4 years. Then she came to the club one day with out the tongue piercing. I complimented her on how much better she looked without She asked why I had never said anything about it to her. I said "Not my business". She then told me that she removed it the day she filed for divorce. My mileage went up 100% after that and she lost that 20 lbs. All good thing come to an end. She got a new BF and quit the business. Been gone for over a year. Here is the kicker. 2 weeks ago my #1 favorite dancer told me that her sister(non stripper) had married the ex dancers ex husband 7 weeks ago. More to come...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Works for me! Seems the more pissed at their SO, the more they'll give it up! Been there - done that. Now.... give me a pissed DANCER!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The less said about her SO the better. I can deal with knowing that a stripper has one, but I'd rather not know the details. It kills the fantasy, especially when she's yapping about him during the time leading up to a dance, which should be all about her and me and seduction. And I really don't want to hear how the guy she's going to return to and fuck after work is such a piece of shit, but thank goodness I'm a nice guy. *barf*
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I don't want to hear about SOs except for the distant past. I want to be her potential SO and I want to BELIEVE that fantasy ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion