tuscl

A Rant & Some Questions: Greenville, SC

EchoKnows
Lap Hostess Comedian
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:50 AM
Hey y’all! I just moved to Asheville from South Florida and omg the clubs here are different. The club in town requires a 500$ dancers fee paid to the local police. You can’t drink. You’re on the books. Not my style. I tried another place in Tennessee last night and was pretty stunned by how they operate. For starters they keep your phone in a box at the end of the bar near the EXIT - so anyone can just take a phone as they walk out. You have to ask the manager if you can take a piss. The manager tells you who to talk to and when. You can’t hang out with a customer for more than 4 songs even if they’ve asked you to and are paying you for your time. If a customer buys a dance and wants to hang out after - too bad - you have to walk away. Another rule was “one girl to a table.” You could have 20 dudes wanting to drink and hang out with some girls but too bad! Only one girl can sit there for 4 songs and then leave. It’s bizarre. Im 32 - been at this for about 13 years - no one is gonna tell me when to talk to customers and how to get my money. End rant. So! I’m wondering about Greenville, SC. It’s an hour from me. There are several clubs. Does anyone know how their rules are there? Can the girls drink and actually do their thing and run themselves as opposed to having some salty bitch telling them who to talk to? Any advice or knowledge of that area you can share would be greatly appreciated. I need to get back to work!

3 comments

• HarmonySlinks
    4 years ago
    Damn, I hope you have found something better than those options. All of those point to raging misclassification and annoying ass power trips.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    It seems Charlotte is the most popular out there? Otherwise, I’d probably reach out to misstie (dancer on this site), Govikings or juicebox69 (guys from the area on this site)
  • Aspen_Holiday
    3 years ago
    Where did you go in TN? Knoxville is an okay choice to dance. I’ve not heard complaints on Greenville but have personally never danced there due to having so many options in much larger towns the same distance away. I would look into Knoxville or Charlotte if you haven’t found somewhere you like yet. I’ve never worked at the Treasure Club in Asheville(I’m a felon so not eligible for a license for like 4 more months) but LOVED working for them in Myrtle Beach. The license thing has been around forever and is just Asheville for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion