tuscl

massage parlors disappoints.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
thursday i stopped by a massage parlor. cover for a half hour was $40. after waiting for five minutes in cane a out of shape late thirties white woman. total disappointment. just asked for my thirty minute massage. all it was was a weak oil rubdown. tipped her $15 for her service. total waste of $55. a strip club is a better chance.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Do your research next time. Some of the most erotic and sexually satisfying experiences of my "career" were at the hands of a local massage therapist who provided exquisite "happy endings" in addition to a superb massage.
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    Go asian
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I second that notion that you have no idea what you are doing and that research needs done. In my experience, AMPs are hands down the better deal for any sexual service. Strip clubs are more for “the experience” with hot/miss “service” in comparison to AMPs.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    a fairly attractive older asian lady was the mamason.
    i should have asked for her to do the service.

i’ve done amps maybe a dozen times. i’ve had some great experiences. but yes i should have done research first. i have been drinking by that massage place for years. this particular experience is definitely one of my bad ones.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a comic I saw:

<a href="https://i.chzbgr.com/original/8798186496…
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    dang seri. drinking should be driving.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    OP, have you looked at rubmaps.ch ? The reviews are spot on and you will find the good ones.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Don't ever give them money until you have seen your girl, one you want to fuck.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion