tuscl

The Best Of Cheap + High Mileage Laps

Sunday, March 1, 2020 5:41 AM
I'm a sucker for a hot and heavy hands-on dance at a bargain basement price. Call me a cheapskate; I don't care for the frills and fancy and Barbie dolls, I want to get sticky with $10, or better yet, $5 dances. I'd love to compile a list of best places to go for like minded lap lovers. Just did a tour of Follies in Atlanta and was pretty good at $10. The HipHugger in Kokomo Indiana had $10 dances but I don't remember the action ever getting too heavy. Many years ago at an AA club in Miami the name of which I cannot remember it was all on at $5. Detroit's Henry VIII has special days with cheaper dances. Help us out, folks: Low Price, Great Dances, Safe ... what's your recommendations?

8 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    I did a thread on this a couple years ago and it mostly Phoenix and Atlanta.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Atlanta is mostly $10 or $5 dances - problem is many of the clubs are no-touch air-dance clubs - in ATL black clubs like Club Blaze and Pin Ups are $5/dance contact clubs although the mileage is not as consistent as Follies - Stokers in ATL is $10 nightshift dances, $5 dayshift dances (and $5 all day & night on Mondays), it's a contact black club but again not as good as Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In Miami several black clubs are $5/dance (The Body Club, Club Climaxxx, Mint Lounge) - Foxxy Lady is $10 as well as Club Pink in Pompano - 2-way-contact often full-nude is the norm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Ole Glory Daze in Akron, OH I believe is $5/dance and I think it's a mixed club. Inner Room in Cocoa Beach was $10/dance but recently they changed it to $10 dayshift but $20 nightshift (mixed club). Flash Dancer in Orlando is $10 dances - Orlando is supposed to be air-dances only but contact can be had in this club as well as Cleo's which is also $10 - both are black clubs but contact can be hit or miss since the area as a whole is mostly air-dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Other black clubs with cheap contact dances: Ebony Inn near DC $10 on nightshift, $7 or $8 on dayshift (dayshift lasts till 10pm) Outer Space Club in Philly $5/dance Vic's and Paradizio in Irvington, NJ are $10/dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IMO Follies is about the best value in terms of what one gets for the $ HiLiter in Phoenix was similar to Follies but seems the mileage is more hit or miss these days (haven't kept up with the reviews).
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Just did a tour of Follies in Atlanta and was pretty good at $10" If all you got was pretty good you missed out. Inner Room I liked when I visited but that was a long time ago. Tiffany's in San Antonio has good $5 dances that are hands on topless and some OTP stuff goes on, but the heat has gone down over time there. There isn't another club I've seen recently with dances that cheap except Capisce, also in San Antonio. Prices are negotiable there and I got a dancer down to $10 per that were pretty good but not that fun because a RIL kept staring from the bar and ruined the vibe. That's also why I stopped going to Tiffany's a while back, because girls who were game for better dances out in the open didn't want the next guy to expect the same thing. When I'm clubbing in SA there are much better places to go anyway.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Most of the Akron clubs fit you general description of high mileage and cheap dances in clubs with no fancy frills or barbie doll dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion