tuscl

Best Strip Clubs in Colorado?

Me & some of my guys are taking a trip to Denver, CO soon. What are the best Denver strip clubs? Are there any outside of Denver worth a longer drive?

Preferences: Clean club, great looking girls, not too old, great dancers, & full nude or as long as they're fully nude during lap dances. Thanks in advance!

27 comments

• BaggerRider
    5 years ago
    The only nude clubs I know of in the Denver area are Mile High Men's Club, PT's Showclub and PT's Centerfolds. I usually go to Centerfolds as it is non-smoking, the other two allow smoking and can be really smoky. MHMC is the nicest physically, the PT's clubs, while not dives, are not as nice/clean. I don't know of any clubs outside the Denver area worth the drive.

I would say MHMC has the best looking girls, but also is the most expensive for dances and drinks. Centerfolds is no alcohol. I haven't been to Showclub in many years, but when I went the girls were not great looking, that may have changed, and they do serve alcohol.

Lap dances at MHMC are $40-$50 each, the PT's clubs are $35 or 3/$100. Mileage in the lap dance and VIP areas varies by dancer more than by club. There is a _slight_ chance of OTC at any of the clubs, but it will take a lot of searching to find a willing dancer.

I would say go to MHMC if you want to drink, Centerfolds if drinking is not important, but again I haven't been to Showclub in a long time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    If Crazyjoe doesn't poke his nose into this thread, then send him a PM.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Bagger-

I've been to three clubs you mentioned dozens of times. Denver has a reputation for being expensive and low-contact -- but you picked the three clubs that probably have the highest contact. "Mile-High" used to be "Penthouse" and it was (is?) the highest contact of all with fair amount of ITC action (at least by Denver standards).

Shotguns is walking distance from Mile-High and has very good-looking dancers -- but it's expensive and the lap-dance area has zero privacy. The two downtown clubs (Diamond and LaBoheme) have the highest dancer-selection standards but are also notorious for being expensive. Skinnier girls with less ethnic variety. Over the years, dancers seem to talk about working at Diamond as a sort of status symbol.

This probably isn't a city worth traveling to for the clubs. The sugaring scene is great, but really geared for long-term arrangements.
  • BaggerRider
    5 years ago
    @Random-
    I agree anybody coming to Denver just for the strip clubs is probably going to leave disappointed. Have you been to PT's Showclub recently? If so, has it gotten any better?

One thing I should have mentioned about PT's Centerfolds is that when stage tipping, most (but not all) of the dancers will usually come off the stage and sit in your lap for a while, the length of time depending how many others are also at the stage tipping. I haven't seen this anywhere else in Denver.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    No, I haven't been to the Showclub on Evans in quite a while. It's not in a great area and the dancer quality there used to be pretty bad. Centerfolds is unique for the reason you mentioned. In fact, in my wilder days, I experienced on-stage DATY there (those days are long gone and I'm much more cautious now). You might want to check out the downtown clubs for the dancer quality and those clubs usually attract a more professional crowd if that's what you want.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>”Centerfolds is unique for the reason you mentioned. In fact, in my wilder days, I experienced on-stage DATY there (those days are long gone and I'm much more cautious now).”

Why do Indian customers like to lick so much?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ she was incredulous about there being FRMOS's in US clubs!

SJG
  • FMKB24
    5 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the input. We're not going just for the strip clubs. We're visiting a buddy who recently moved there & strip clubs are just our plans for a night. So I'm just trying to see which ones are worth going to.

If you have any other recommendations of things to do, it would be much appreciated. Most of us are single, in our mid to late 20's, enjoy meeting girls, partying, like trying out restaurants. Also, any experiences that are exclusive to Denver would be great, whether it's food, tourist attractions, mountains, night life, etc.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Can you openly smoke weed in any of these places?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^Platinum84 possibly. A club reg invited me to smoke a joint with him. Prob safer to vape tho because idk if there’s some kind of staff favoritism there. But it’s def a party club and girls tend to enjoy their weed and coke there for sure.

All silly comments aside, it seems Centerfolds is the most popular on the site and the least likely to go wrong.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Cool thanks for the tip spice
  • BaggerRider
    5 years ago
    For food, definitely try the green chili, it's a Denver specialty. There's a Sam's No. 3 restaurant within two blocks of MHMC and Shotgun Willies that has the best green chili in town, IMO. Great place to have a smothered burrito before hitting either or both of those clubs.

Try a Denver Omelette just to be able to say you had one in Denver.

Dare each other to eat Rocky Mountain oysters.

Get a breakfast burrito from Santiagos.

If you head into the mountains, get a Colorado-style pizza at Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs if you're in the area. Tommyknocker Brewery just up the street from Beau Jo's has great craft beer and pretty good food.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Things to do in Denver?
    Check with Warren Zevon. He's now an expert.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfSQOgu0…

• Electronman
    5 years ago
    On a more serious note, if you are there in warmer weather, a trip to Red Rocks Amphitheater for a good concert is a must.
    I was distinctly UNimpressed with the Denver strip club scene although the talent was pretty attractive.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Two of my favorite restaurants are (1) Chery Creek Grill and (2) Barola Grill. I've had stripper and sugar-dates at both. They're close to each in an upscale part of Denver, just a few miles from Shotguns.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I would agree with the clubs mentioned so far. My first choice would be Centerfolds.

Red rocks would be a great place even to just go hiking of you can't see a concert there. If you are out towards red rocks you could go to Twin Peaks Colorado Mills if you want to see some scenery.

Sam's No. 3 is great! It was recently ranked best place to eat in Denver. The green chilli is good there.

Another thing to do is go downtown to the 16th street mall. There are lots of restaurants and regular clubs there as well as Lodo. Diamond and LaBoheme are near there also.

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    There is a Sam's No 3 downtown as well. Another great place to ear is Illegal Pete's. There are several of those around the metro area.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    After your visit to Denver feel free to write a review of your experiences
  • BaggerRider
    5 years ago
    If you guys are South Park fans and have seen the season 7 #11 episode about Casa Bonita you might want to eat there. The food is kind of bland for a Mexican restaurant, okay really bland, but it's definitely a Denver unique atmosphere. The sopapillas are really good though.

Another Denver unique restaurant is The Fort. Very good food and atmosphere, but expensive. If you've never had bison or elk, both are good here.

If you like to gamble, BlackHawk and Central City are a little over an hours drive from Denver. Stop at Golden Gate Canyon State Park on the way up and see Panorama Point, where you can see about 100 miles of the Continental Divide from one place, there are some pretty good and not to difficult hiking trails there also.

If you have a free day, take the Peak-to-Peak highway from BlackHawk to Estes Park, great views even in the winter. See the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, it's the hotel Stephen King based The Shining on. Then you'll be right by Rocky Mountain National Park, which also has amazing scenery, unfortunately Trail Ridge drive is closed due to snow. Take highway 34 through the Big Thompson canyon to I-25, and stop at Johnson Corner for some amazing cinnamon rolls on the way back to Denver.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ agree
  • FMKB24
    5 years ago
    Wow, thanks for all the recommendations, guys! I really appreciate it! I've heard a lot about Denver's green chili as well, definitely have to get some.
  • FMKB24
    5 years ago
    Guys, what are sugar's btw? Don't think I've ever heard of that term. Lol
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Wait wait wait...casa bonitas a real place?!?!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ oh heck yeah!

https://g.co/kgs/xaQs7x

^^^ This place helped me destroy lots of McDonald's shitters
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Holy shit the divers are real too!!! Lmao oh man. I gotta go back to CO
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ if you are real nice, they may even let you hit the pinata with a stick. And you can hide and scare people in Black Bart's cave

https://youtu.be/OdoDcmj10tA
  • FMKB24
    4 years ago
    Hey guys, sorry forgot to come back to share my experiences.

I went to Mile High Men's Club on a Friday night & really enjoyed my experience. The club looked amazing & the women were beautiful. It's pretty expensive, but the girls let you touch during lap dances which is nice. I don't recall them having stripper poles either, which I felt was a missing touch, they only had these cloth swing-set type of props.

On Sunday, we went to PT's Centerfolds. It was just okay imo, it felt run-down compared to MHMC & the girls weren't as appealing. It was raining hard that day, so there were some leaks in the building. I didn't get a lapdance, but I remember the area where they were given wasn't as discreet.

We actually left & went back to MHMC. The rotation of girls were a lot smaller, probably at most 10. I got more dances from the same girl I had Friday night, she was great, a nice cuban girl. One negative experience we had between my guys & a stripper though We were sitting in a corner booth, pretty far from the stage at one point. This stripper just started yelling at us "You guys gonna give me money or what?" We ignored her because we were so far away from the stage & weren't really even faced in her direction. Then she said "I'm not fucking around, give me money!" We just kept our cool & she finally said "Fuck yall then" & did a gesture as if she busted a nut on us. Other than that, I really liked MHMC.

Again, thanks for all the recommendations! Going back to CO again soon, so we'll see if they're open & maybe I'll stop by some again. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion