tuscl

HK VIP now grants 70% of rooms on Mon/Tue nights

l00ber
Tijuana and Detroit
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:37 PM
As of yesterday, the HK VIP card now grants 70% off of Cascadas and Rizo de Oro rooms. This change is reflected on https://hktijuana.com/vip-services.php as well. I'm sure business is going well.

For those unaware, Tropical offers their own VIP card for $30. This reduced rate card only gets you discounts on rooms at Rizo de Oro, and does not work at Cascadas. Rizo had been remodeling many of their rooms. Were it not for its distance from the action, I would actually prefer to stay there over Cascadas.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    !!!!!

Thanks for the info!

SJG
  • FTS
    5 years ago
    has anybody purchased a VIP card and used it? Was it worth the expense? Things you liked, didn't like, etc...?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Still an amazing deal. Can't wait to get back there.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    " Were it not for its distance from the action, I would actually prefer to stay there over Cascadas"

Rizos is across the street from HK (and Cascadas) and you can bring HK on shift BGs to Rizos, not sure what you mean by distance from the action, just wondering aloud.

I prefer Rizos because it was usually more quiet, the room quality is on par with Cascadas, the prices are about the same, and the staff is helpful.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    FTS, I have purchased and used the VIP card on a number of visits I've made. If you live close enough to use it on multiple visits with the three months the card is good, it's especially useful. Since I live on the East Coast, my trips are infrequent enough that I have to buy a card every time.

The discount on the rooms for Monday and Tuesday night (used to be 80% off, now 70%, and 20% off other nights) is something I've been able to take advantage of most times I've been able to make the trip. It also gets you into the club free, gets you a free drink and half-price lap dance every day, plus some other benefits which are listed on the website.

As for whether it's worth the expense depends on what you want to do, how long you plan to stay, and maybe which days (because of the steep discount on rooms Mon & Tue). If you're not interested in taking any girls upstairs, it may not be worth it. If you only want to take one girl upstairs, the rooms are like $17 or $18 for 30 minutes, so that's cheaper than paying $50 for the card. Even if you don't plan to stay overnight, it might be worth getting a room, which allows you to take a series of girls upstairs, or rest up between sessions, shower, use a private bathroom, etc. Also, with your own room, you don't have to worry about a knock at the door when your 30 minutes are up with the hottie you can't seem to get enough of.

Bottom line: Just do the math and see whether by paying the $50 you'd be money ahead or money behind.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I still think the card is a great deal since I get master suites on Monday/Tuesday nights each time I visit. I was just making this change known to other members. I dislike being caught off guard. I was mildly annoyed when the VIP card changed from 4 months to three. It was still worth getting, but the change annoyed me at the time because I didn't anticipate it.

@Cristobal, I was referring to how many street girls in the alley are unwilling to walk the distance to Rizo. Some are willing to go to Rizo only for an extra bit of cash. It's understandable since time is money and Rizo does take more time for them to get to. Another minor slight is that some HK and Tropical girls hate the lack of an elevator at the front of tropical. I've seen some girls get winded (probably with a combination of the drinking) after walking up the steps.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    there is an elevator just off the rizo lobby... just before the front desk to the left up a few steps.

disappointed that costs are going up and that the vip card is three months. for a long time it was six months then four months. i wonder if the hk vip card is still honored at rizo?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the rizo elevator only serves a part of the hotel.😳. i’ve never have used it.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    The elevator near the front lobby mainly serves the dormitory rooms where the girls stay. I think there is another elevator towards the back.

The HK VIP card is still valid at Rizo.

I have actually been neglecting HK and patronizing the other clubs over the past two years or so. This has been largely due to the chicas cartel colluding to raise arriba rates. I still tip exorbitantly. I just dislike the notion of girls feeling like they should start negotiations at $120.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    On Mondays and Tuesdays, the VIP pays for itself if you get a room. You actually save more money by getting the card than if you avoided it. This excludes all the other free stuff you get from the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Awesome!

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @100ber

Never tried SGs as HK had more than plenty to keep this Monger happy, I had a few BGs offer arriba for $150 and one started at $200, I am horny but not stupid.

Also, yeah the stairs at both Rizos and Cascadas can be daunting for BGs after a few drinks and especially in those heels, I remember having to carry one to my room as she soberred up.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I think one advantage of SG's is that they are probably cleaner living than BG's.

SJG

Daniel Castro - I'll Play The Blues For You
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOzsi9a…

Slow Blues/ Blues Ballads 1 - A two hour long compilation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8oaxsHC…
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i bought a tropical bar vip card for $30 this time after having probably 20 hk vip cards. so far.... good. rizo hotel is easily as good as cascada. it’s just not as convenient for street girls.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    The most annoying part was walking up and down the stairs while they changed all the elevator posters to 70% and shut down the elevators.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    hk vip card is now $60 for three months.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    And they've increased the prices of all rooms since Spring. Do VIP still give you extra 15min of a 30min room?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion