tuscl
Follies
4075 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta, GA 30345

Has follies been dead lately or am I going on bad days?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Sunday, February 23, 2020 5:46 AM
Before I went to Chicago last week I stopped into follies to take my friend, he’s a first timer and that was the best day for me to go. I knew it would be slow but it was very slow. I’m talking like 4 high tables open slow. That shit never happens. I got back in town on Monday the 17th and hit follies on the 18th and that shit was dead too. Even the girl rate has been slacking. I don’t see all the hot girls as before, I see a bunch of average looking 5’s and 6’s. Noticed a lot more AA chicks in the day time too. Wassup wit my club man?!😔

8 comments

You aren’t the only one. Been twice in the last few weeks. Monday Presidents Day, and a weekend day. Both were very slow with much fewer girls to pick from. I mostly prefer white spinner girls and there were none in the cumulative 6-7 hours I visited.
bubba267
4 years ago
I've seen it slow on my last 2 visits. I can blame the first one on the weather. The north side of town including Follies did get a trace of snow and it was cold and windy. The second one was with Bubba and doctorevil on Presidents day. That was a 3 day weekend which probably accounts for the poor turn out.
shadowcat
4 years ago
ok Thank you guys for responding. See lol I figured it had to be something wrong, even on you guys last couple of visits it’s been slow. I’ve been on some terrible rainy, flooding days and it will still crowded wall to wall but I can see with snow. I went on holidays before and after Christmas and it was packed. I went vday and it was dead, milk day around that time was packed so I do not know. I’ve seen less white spinners in the day and less white in general. Mostly I’ve seen only Cuban and AA during the day. I don’t like it because they all beg for drinks etc 🙄. I’m going on both Wednesday and Thursday of this week to try it out. Usually those days are pretty busy! Hope it is still!
WavvyCain
4 years ago
And not milk day and I meant MLK day. *😂
WavvyCain
4 years ago
I dumped a load in follys basement..they are still dealing with aftershocks
MackTruck
4 years ago
I guess Mack Truck is the reason they installed all new carpet last week. :)
shadowcat
4 years ago
I scare da cubans away
MackTruck
4 years ago
I’m sad cause I really haven’t seen any of my favorite Cubans! Bring them back!
WavvyCain
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion