tuscl

Boxing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, February 21, 2020 9:11 PM
Anyone plan on watching the Fury vs Wilder fight? Seems like a big-fight and is being hyped that way. I've never been a huge boxing fan - back in the mid-80s to maybe mid-90s I would watch the big fights but I can't say I was a huge fan - not really into violence nor watching it - at first I was a bit intrigued by UFC probably b/c its novelty but kinda got turned-off by it and haven't watched a UFC fight in a good while. In the past I've gone to Tootsies to watch a fight (boxing and UFC) but it was a freakin' madhouse in there even as big as Tootsies is; so not really looking to be there although I'm somewhat intrigued by the Fury/Wilder match. So - anyone planning to watch - if so, who are you going for - and who do you think will win?

9 comments

• Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    Too close to call, but I think wilder edges out fury by a slight margin. If I’m a gambler I’ll bet on wilder to win.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Don King killed the sport of boxing years ago.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    My cousin and I are going to Tootsies tonight. I think Wilder finishes the job this time.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    I think Wilder has to knock him out to win, if it's a points win I can't see Fury losing.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Lol, SJG is boxing his clown!!
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    Lmao I was completely wrong. Wilder was totally pummeled by Tyson Fury.
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    The Next one to keep an eye for would be: Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Watched the fight (at a club, of course). Will be interested to see how they talk about this one tomorrow.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Although I studied, trained and taught people how to fight for 40 years, I have not seen a fight of any sort for about 10 years. I have no clue who is good, bad, or anything in between.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion