tuscl

Bharlems event

Monday, February 10, 2020 11:12 AM
This is a review of Bharlem’s underground strip club. You enter the door and walk down some steps. Going through a curtain you pay the entrance fee and there is the main lounge area. It’s got a very cosy feel. Chairs are along one wall and tall round tables are arranged throughout the room. At one end of the room is the stage with a dj area and a pole, then at the other end is the bar. Through a walkway is a room with curtained off private rooms with a small couch in each. The rooms are a good size and nicely set up. The dancers were all very nice and friendly. You could get a dance in the front room for tips or go back to the private rooms. The dancers gave great dances, providing plenty of touching and grinding. Dances were 20 per dance plus 5 to go into a back room. The dances on the floor were just for tips. Drinks were 10 for liquor and juice was five. The vibe there was really cool and fun. It had a really cosy intimate vibe which i really liked. I had a great time and would highly recommend it

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    What was the cover price? How many girls? Describe the girls (ethnicity, builds, ages, etc).
  • pad3006
    4 years ago
    The cover was 20 There were about 15 girls when I was there The girls were mostly black and Hispanic. Most where young, early to late twenties. All different builds, some where slim, others curvy. All were very friendly and low pressure
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Good shit pad. I’m bummed I missed it. I haven’t been to a strip club in a few months now. Just COL and lack of time and some really shitty weather has really dug deep into this hobby of mine. I plan to pick it up come spring though.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the write up 🥰
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Thst sounds like starlets pay system.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion