tuscl

Article

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, February 2, 2020 7:39 AM
I've anyone has any plans to come to Louisville for any of the upcoming conventions and events, there's a new summary for 2020 clubs in the articles section. I hope it's somewhat useful.

8 comments

• whodey
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the update GMD, I'll be down there for the 1st time this year for the Trucking show at the end of March and your updates are always helpful. Sounds like FL and TB are the places to go. I've always had good times at PCL so I'll likely go there as well. I've heard from a few people that the mileage is down a bit at TB since the updates, have you experienced that?
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I personally have not experiences that, depending on your usage of “mileage” here. Haven’t really spent much time going for more than good groping lately, and that hasn’t diminished any that I can tell.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Blue Diamond is my go to for other stuff. lol
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @whodey, no reduction in the mileage that I've seen. The rooms aren't really that private though, so like pervert, I haven't much tried for anything more there. @prevert, I still don't know how you get anything done over there. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $250 just to shut the door for 15 minutes. 😜
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I understand there will be a lot of mileage at the Truckers show.......😉
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    How were you able to submit the article - I haven't seen a submit button/option for a while.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    "How were you able to submit the article" Inquiring minds want to know.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    GMD is really founders alter ego ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion