tuscl

If I could take shit back

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 6:49 PM
Maybe I wouldn't date stripper hoes. I'm kinda fucked up now but..... 1- 3 years in and her insecurities and hangups make our relationship so volatile but no matter what she'll always be the love of my life. I need her like the air I breathe. 2- she fell in love with me I fell in love with fucking her. She has a kid with her pimp. She keeps trying but knows I love 1 3- living a fairytale life with her sugar daddy but we have magic whenever we meet up. We make each other feel shit we never felt before but she has him and I have 1 4- she's just pussy to me but loves me

39 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    If I could take shit back I wouldn’t troll this board so much. That way people would take me seriously when I make a post about a stripper who is just pussy to me, but is also the love of my life.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Passive aggressive love
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LOL Cuckold in Love or CIL if you will. 😂😂😂
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    if i could take back all my money i gave these greedy whores
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMFAO nothing tells you that your bitch loves you like her going out and turning tricks cause she's a bonafide whore. 😂😂😂
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    “Take shit back”? No dumping loads for you then?
  • TrentonPhantom
    4 years ago
    I would have married the redhead who sat by me on the bus in high school. Sometimes I think about it when I drive home from the club listening to the track below. JJ Grey & Mofro - The Sun Is Shining Down [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Icey, things go the way they go. I know that you'll decide what is best. SJG
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics of the “Fairy Tale life” and “the magic meet ups” or didn’t happen.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I'm talking about 4 different stripper hoes in my life. It all eventually takes a toll and you start thinking wheth I happy endings are real.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics of the “4 different strippers” or didn’t happen
  • Phoenix133
    4 years ago
    Sounds like you are too stuck on 1 to give anyone else a real chance and things with 1 are too toxic to ever be “a happy ending”
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    If you are seeing them, I don't think calling them "stripper hoes" can help. It must distort your own view of them. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LOL nothing says "love" like referring to her as a stripper ho. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMAO happy endings with a stripper whore are real but only when you're a paying trick.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Stripper hoe is just a term like bitch. Its not pejorative. I think too many on this forum forget the human factor. That these women are women like any other. When you enter each other's worlds life changes and when hearts are damaged the ending isn't always happy.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Phoenix133 1 is very toxic but it's just her life her past. It was love at first sight and 3 years later we end up together no matter what. She is the woman of my dreams and will always be the love of my life. Anyone else can only ever hope to be second best
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @IceyLoco Pics of the “woman of your dreams” and “the second best hopeful” or isn’t so.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Shit.....,
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Why do I hear Cartman's voice everytime I read your postings? Hmmm....
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco, stupid is as stupid hoes. Lmfao!!
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    If I could take back all the money I’ve spent on women, I’d spend it all on women
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    location. location. location . absolutely no more Vegas (or Miami)
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    If I could take back the years I invested in marriage. SJG
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    oh yeah. that too. (having kids was not the problem. )
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Yeah I've never understood your constant use of "stripper hoes" either. Is that the way you view all strippers as hoes? I know the girls on this site have tough skin but I'm surprised none have called you out. 25+ years of clubbing only after ROB do I pull out the derogatory terms.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Stripper hoe isn't a derogatory term. Cardi b uses it. But dating them takes a toll on you eventually. I'm at the point where we have to decide what we really want
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL "dating" them? You admittedly pay them drugs and money. Per your own thread... [view link] ^ LMAO you are an RIL trick bitch that has to pay for GFE! 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    "Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand." - IceyDodo, June 12, 2018 ^ LMFAO hundreds of dollars a day paid to a stripper whore. It's called extreme GFE. 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I love my main bitch too much
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ if you learned when to keep your big yap shut you wouldn’t need to take shit back.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    How much did you pay her in money and drugs to get main bitch status GFE from her?
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    Was "love" extra?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    twentyfive, CHILL OUT! SJG
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Why I’m much more chill than 97.3% of the posters here 😎
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep is playing moderator on an unmoderated forum. 😂😂😂
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I thought he might ask who were the 2.7 % that were more chill than I am 😎
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I do need to watch what I say at times
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    2 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion