tuscl

Virginia clubs

What is the best club in Virginia? Iā€™m seeing a lot of pastie and bikini bars. How are the private dances?

10 comments

• EndlessSummer
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Not sure where you live in VA, but I can tell you that the pasty/panty rule is a state(actually commonwealth, if you care about accuracy) law, so your best bet is to visit a surrounding state, if possible.
    I live in a location in VA where it's a little over an hour for me to get to DC, (I worked at Good Guys until very recently), and just a little bit further for me to drive to WV and work at Lust in Martinsburg. Both places are fully nude with a full bar, but only WV allows full contact private dances.
    Again, not sure where you are, but I can tell you that Virginia's pretty buttoned up, so if you can cross state lines, get the hell outta there! šŸ˜‰
    ā¤
    šŸ”†
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Paper Moon in Springfield, VA does offer full 2-way contact dances with g-strings and panties, but they are insanely expensive! Dancer quality is very high overall. A 10 minute full contact, topless with pasties will set you back $150.
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Endless Summers club is a LOT less expensive, but you don't get the pasties....šŸ˜‰
  • hepguy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    I live in Virginia, but based on tuscl reviews have only ever gone to a few clubs in the state. Down in the Hampton Roads area in the town of Portsmouth there is Headlights Gold which is one side alcohol/bikini and the other side juice bar/topless. They have decent 2 way lap dances but expensive at $35/song. Also in Portsmouth is a dump called Hot Seat which is lap dances only, juice bar, no stage show. but $10/song laps (plus $2 for the jukebox). In another far corner of the state in Roanoke is Gold/Silver which is juice bar/ nude. Laps there are 2 way but didn't seem to have much touching by the dancers. I agree it's better to go out of state, to Maryland, or the Martinsburg area in West Virginia or to Greensboro which is not so far south of the border in North Carolina.
  • biff70
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the info. We are traveling from mass. To Myrtle beach. Va was a good stopping point for the night.
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Assuming that you are coming down
    I-95, Paper Moon would be a very close drop off of that.

In addition, there are a couple of hotels located near the exit and club, and a variety of dining options around. In the morning, from this point, you will be going opposite the rush hour traffic on your way south.
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions, not buying dances. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down.

SJG

Humble Pie-30 Days In The Hole
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZā€¦

Frampton, Do You Feel Like We Do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0wVJE3Vā€¦

SJG's Photo Album
    https://tuscl.net/photos.php?member_id=4ā€¦
  • RiskA
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Moving to VA for work soon, so thanks for the intel (although it is a little depressing). Massage parlors an option? Or am I fated to driving to W VA for a toothless girl when I get SSB (severe semen backup)?
  • FishHawk
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    ā¬†ļø
    Martinsburg WV has a number of hot dancers that post on this site.
  • san_jose_guy
    ā€¢
    5 years ago
    Matinsburg is probably the closest clubs to Harper's Ferry, a sacred site, I believe.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion