tuscl

Nothing like a freshly squeezed Nut

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Damn lts been 2 damn long since i hit the clubs anywhere.

After the thread i did on missing a closed club i found myself with a rare day off along with inspiration to hit the Club

I keept it safe and saw an old favorite of mine and I'll keep it short.. She seduced me and squeezed my nuts until $250 popped out then she breast feed me back to health

She has always been a good girl to splenda daddy juice

Think I've gotten to tight with my investing and need to have a forced budget that at min makes me spend close to $250 once a month or 2

Damn i had a good visit

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Just saw my ATF DS and had an awesome LDK. Total spent on her was $68 for a red bull, stage tips, and 2 dances. After my LDK halfway into the second song, she drug out the afterglow to the end of it by slow grinding her pussy on me cowgirl and squeezing her all natural DDDs on my face. Nice and sensual like, so as not to overstimulate me.

@Juicy someday you'll learn to be a cheap fuck like me and get your nut on a shoestring budget. Someday.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Sir lap dance that sounds like a damn good time bro

And maybe one day LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Padawan Juicy Tonight I saw my backup CF and LOL just to nitpick it was an even better night than yesterday with ATF DS.

I get there, get my drink, and sit down at a table and wait 10 min for my CF to finish getting ready. Within a minute of her sitting at the table with me, she's stroking and grabbing my hard cock under the table as we catch up and chat. She also mentions that she loves holding hard cocks as she looks me square in the eyes and smiles and laughs with me. This goes on for 10 min straight before she switches positions and sits spoon in front of me and grinds on my boner as I give her another 20 min massage from her neck to her ankles. Occasionally she reaches back to give me more stick shifting and also some balls rubbing. Again I had a constant hard on.

And she looked so hot tonight in a simple red lace teddy and matching skimpy thong. Like a lingerie model. California girl blonde hair with a fit body like a surfer girl's. All natural perky Bs. Slim waist. A soft apple ass that feels wonderful on my crotch. An 8-9 hottie. And seeing her whale tail thong and those apple ass cheeks with my hard cock pitching a tent between them was an erotic sight. And I was able to squeeze it and stroke it myself as I massaged her ass.

Then she switched positions for another 10 min. She turned around and straddled me in frontal cowgirl and continued grinding her pussy on my hard cock. And as she does this my hands are mostly "massaging" her ass but really controlling her grind on my boner. It was front room teasing better than most high mileage private dances! And I get A LOT of good ones. No could have LDKed myself anytime by then. But I was having too much fun and I always like getting dances.

Before she goes on stage we go another 10 min back in spoon position with more cock grinding and OTP stroking. On stage I tip her $4 total.

After her stage set we do two dances. They are ultra high mileage. OTP BJ, OTP stick shifting, OTP balls rubbing, combined OTP balls humming and stick shifting, and relentless cowgirl and spoon position pussy grinding. I was edging so hard the entire time and held back LDKing every minute or so.

By the middle of the second song I LDK pretty hard and intensely because it was just constant stimulation on my hard boner for an hour (including the main room teasing). And the icing on the cake for the night was her OTP balls humming and stick shifting during my afterglow. I was going limp in her hand as she still kept stroking it and humming on my balls. It was mileage on the verge of extras. Made me swoon and close my eyes and even shy away from overstimulation. And she just looked at me and smiled. And it cost me a whopping $60 for two songs.

Total spent including my own during was $70.

Two nights of LDK fun and an hour of Slut Friend Experience at just over half of your $250 night. You're halfway there, young Padawan. 😝

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Total spent including my own *drink* was $70.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion