tuscl

OT. I hate watching UFC.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:56 PM
I have studied and taught martial arts and self defense for over 40 years. Multiple styles including all the shit you see in the octagon. When I see UFC matches playing on the TV at strip clubs, all I see is two dudes trying to butt fuck each other on the mat on TV. Sorry, I Can’t bring myself to enjoy that. However, the strippers who sit next to me at the club... I absolutely fucking love it when they grab me by the cock and pull me into the VIP ROOM away from the butt fuck entertainment TV!

12 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    I'm a huge MMA fan and have been from the beginning. That said, if I'm in a SC and there's any sports event on, I use it strategically... while most guys are watching, I'll be taking advantage of the slow time to basically have completely private dances even in the common VIP rooms.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    This is exactly why I watch UFC at Tootsies. I watch in the sports bar area where you almost never see a dancer. I enjoy them after the fights are over. Tonight's card didn't interest me enough to make the trip. When I was in Harrisburg and Savannah's was literally the only place in town that showed UFC, the experience was much different. There was only one big screen right next to two tables - you couldn't sit at the table and watch on the screen unless you were near sighted - and dancers would always approach since you were on the floor. Most of them were smart enough to wait between rounds.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Used to watch MMA but lost interest. I'm too far removed from it now to start again.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    I will casually watch a fight if it is on, but I am not a fan and will never go to a club just to watch a sporting event. I have seen several set-ups for UFC at titty bars. Some clubs that have a separate room or sports bar will show the UFC over there. Other clubs will show it out in the main club without the volume on. I was clubbing last night at a place with the former set-up. The guys in the sport bar clearly wanted to watch the fights and not be bothered, but ugly dancers who weren't making money in the main club, kept strolling in and bothering guys watching the fights and drinking.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Ish: MMA is not like a soap opera, you haven't missed too much of the plot :) Actually, more interesting, for some reason I couldn't cut and paste your response in order to quote it. This has never happened before on tuscl; don't know if it's something weird going on with my browser or with tuscl itself, but your post it not cut-and-pasteable (I can't even left-click-and-hold to highlight it). Cut and paste still works on your name and on the timestamp next to it, just not your post
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Anyway, going along with the sports theme, I love going to the club on sunday afternoons when all the guys are watching football. The club comes to a halt for the 3 hours the niners are on, beyond a few girls getting some lap dances during commercials or halftime. Except for me -- I find this is the perfect time to spend my normal 3 hours with my ATF. They always appreciate that by the end of the game, they've done a few VIPs and most other girls have done nothing but a couple of lapdances, so they're already ahead; I appreciate that the VIP room is empty and I'm basically getting a completely private dance, and I also appreciate that she rewards me for spending on her during the game
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I like watching UFC for the sport and fighting techniques but not in the club. In the club I just wanna see (and rub) hot naked women.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    SirLap: I'm with you. With my buddies and I, the UFC is a "get together with the guys and drink beer and leave the toilet seat up and rate women 1-10 and pretend we know the difference between an oma plata and a d'arce" opporunity.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 I understand your, frustration; you have to remember; as in most professional “wrestling” and “boxing” promotions; is “entertainment”. UFC shows this days are not legitimate contests, but purely entertainment-based, featuring “star-fighters” in favorable, to them, matches. Although those matches some times are “upset” because the “star-fighter” is that bad and was overhyped. You can also see, like in other “entertainment” industries (the #OscarsSoWhite) minority fighters (black/brown) don’t receive the media attention that white fighters do. The perfect example is the biggest UFC “Star” Conor a white Irishman continuously being hyped as the best, being paid the most etc. However Avar Russian Dagestany Muslim fighter, Khabib Nurmagomedov, defeated Conor. A Mexican/American kid Nate Diaz defeated Conor. A black fighter Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. defeated Conor in a boxing match that was such an scam, but great entertainment business. Fighters such as Jon Jones, a black fighter (UFC light heavyweight champion), Amanda Nuñez a Black/brown Brazilian (UFC champion of the women's bantamweight and featherweight divisions) are not as popular as they could be due in large part to racism. Again is “entertainment” business as usual in America, with the racially and economically inflected cultures within which that entertainment business is transacted.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    You forgot tto mention injustice seen on the floors of the NBA. Where are the short Jewish players ???
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    That's a good point. The richest and most successful "boxer" ever is a short black man; why no large Samoans? They should have "stars" too; can you even call this "entertainment" #richestboxerSamoan
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Good comments
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion