tuscl

Who will play in the Super bowl?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Friday, January 17, 2020 9:54 AM
San Francisco/Tennessee. Tennessee wins.

22 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    SF vs KC SF Wins
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    SF vs KC
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Sf vs KC
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    50 Political experts here and 4 football fans lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I predict the winners of the NFC and AFC championship games will be in the Super Bowl - but don't hold me to that
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The Tennessee fantasy will end this weekend. I'm going with the best QB's. KC vs Green Bay.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ It will be the State Farm Bowl as both QB's are spokemen for State Farm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ good observation - but has Mahomes done a StateFarm commercial w/o Rodgers? He looks more like Rodgers' sidekick and Rodgers the main-guy.
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    Chiefs over Niners, and I won't watch a second of it. Mahomes is in a State Farm commercial that doesn't have Rodgers.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    2001 Patriots over the greatest show on turf - Tennessee over the ....................? 11/102919 .. Arrowhead Stadium, Tennessee 35, Kansas City 32. Titans have won the last 3 meetings..... This scream "moneyline" bet.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    KC vs SF, but I never saw Tennessee beating Baltimore!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    SF and KC
  • joatmon
    4 years ago
    some teams I don't care about.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Football will be just the opening act. The real show starts when my Christian Eating Lions emerge on the field. SJG
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I didn’t think the Lions made the playoffs this year and the Saints lost in the wildcard round.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    You obviously have yet to meet up with my Christian Eating Lions. They made their debut at the 2016 Super Bowl. Been very busy ever since. Draws far more people and makes far more money than football games. SJG
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Tenn v GB. (Would rather see KC GB)
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    this is like the final four , 1- Ten -running back is the mack .....the ravens were just road kill in his path 2-GB - 3-KC 4-SF
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    Packers vs. Chiefs
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A Vikings fan saying the Packers? You just lost your Joe Kapp fan club membership.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    As the Joker said "very poor choice of words..." So to answer the OP: The winner of the AFC Championship Game (Tennessee vs Kansas City) will play the winner of the NFC Championship Game (Green vs San Francisco).
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Football players
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion