tuscl

Traveling

Wednesday, January 15, 2020 9:22 AM
I'm driving from Wisconsin to Arizona and would like to hit a few clubs to work at on my way down. Here in Wisconsin you don't need a license but not sure about anywhere else so if you know any state that don't need a license please let me know

24 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Phoenix will require a license. I’d recommend listing out what towns you will be passing through. If you want anonymity, then probably best to call the clubs themselves directly. Also, this site probably isn’t the best place for that kind of info.
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I don’t think you need a license in Kentucky but it’s probably out of your way.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    There’s this website called google you can ask just look it up
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Assuming you take I-44W to I-40W, which is really the only logical route, you'll be passing through Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Maybe someone on here can speak to these four states.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“Assuming you take I-44W to I-40W, which is really the only logical route” *ahem* [view link] From what I’ve heard secondhand, Iowa and Kansas would be a better area for passing through and dancing than Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma
  • Heavenly Angel
    4 years ago
    I will be going through Iowa, missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas new Mexico run I80 to 35 to 40
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Good luck on your travels, Heavenly A, Post a pic?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Iowa I’m pretty sure is no license everywhere, so you should be good to go Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. I’ve heard the clubs over there want you to submit photos of yourself ahead of time?? I guess either do that or just walk in. Kansas City skip because it’s both license and employee status there. (That and it seems most girls there prefer to travel to Iowa anyways). Kansas I’m mostly fuzzy on one way or another. Tulsa OK seems popular more than OKC but both should be no license? (I think OKC wants scheduling this if I recall correctly). I know nothing on Amarillo and the like. Albuquerque should be a breeze too and it seems like travel dancers like it there too. Keep in mind most of what I said is secondhand info and may be outdated.
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Don't waste your time in Missouri. It's a strip club wasteland.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I believe that it is the cities or counties that determine license requirements and not the states. Unless you want to spend a lot of time on the internet searching for answers, it might be easier and quicker to just contact by phone every club you are interested in working at.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I don’t believe any Minnesota clubs require a license but it sounds like you won’t be passing through.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    No licensing in Minneapolis (but they require scheduling and are known for not being travel friendly—tho there are exceptions). Austin also has no licensing and traditionally has been travel friendly but that might be lessening??—but I’m not completely sure there.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Minneapolis is super lenient on the scheduling if required at the club. but 8-12 inches of snow expected friday sat. Chicago not much better this weekend. boo
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    I don't fucking recommend anywhere in oklahoma. scheduling and hella fines if you don't follow the schedule. super blue collar in the worst type of way and just trashy as fuck. I don't care for Iowa neither just very bottom of the barrel type of customers. But if you wanna *for sure* have a place to work that you know ahead of time Iowa is good because a lot of those clubs want you to apply online or send in a photo. So it is nice to be guaranteed a spot without audition bullshit. I cannot speak for most of the rest of the route.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    When I lived and SCed in Dallas I knew dancers that would drive down from OKC and dance the weekend in Dallas and sometimes stay for the week.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Why were dancers willing to travel that far ( maybe 200 miles one way ), rather than just staying in their home metros and selecting the club best for them? SJG
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    Right Now til Sunday I’d love to be in Tulsa!!! CHILI BOWL NATIONALS (biggest indoor dirt track race, people from all over!!!!) Tulsa Expo Center. NightTrips and few others in the area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If you haven't done so - you can post your question on [view link] which is site for dancers (as this site is mostly custies) - perhaps you can get some additional info there.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    In KS, go to Salina at the Shady Lady. You keep 100 percent of every $30 lap dance and the have a tip walk after you dance on stage. The girls all prefer Salina over the Wichita clubs. Also, consider Sensations in Galena, KS. In MO, Rumors in Columbia MO is really the only place I would recommend. In Illinois, go to the East Cape Pony. Excellent club and is on border of Illinois and MO. My recommendations are coming strictly from my personal preference as a customer. Those spots are where I spend good money. Not to mention that if you do go through those areas, I would be more than happy to come see you if we time it right. I travel all those areas in a one month block so chances would be good that we could cross paths.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 was at Shady Lady back in in June?? Wasn’t workin, as crusty w/my man. Went to Menards on i35 stopped in day, few guys. Then went back at night on Friday it was PACKED!!!!! Be back out that way 3rd week of June, atleast a week or so?
  • Kcninja
    4 years ago
    In kc missouri you need a license, not in kansas
  • BocaOnt2019
    4 years ago
    Hmmm maybe I should go to Austin.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @serenity. Send me message when you out that way in June. We can go together or you can dance for me. Lol
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Shady Lady could be decent. Most of these clubs in the midwest really fuck you over on your cuts or have high house fees etc imo!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion