tuscl

Club Names

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've come across some quirky club names in my time on TUSCL - but this one caught my eye and even kinda made me LOL as to the name they decided to give the club:

https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=3615

13 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I think I’ve mentioned this before on here: my favorite club name ever was the Caligula Orgy-a-Go Go Club, Pattaya Beach, Thailand.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    In my case when I was working, a good name would have been "Have a beer with the guys".

Wife, Where you been? YOU, I went to....
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL

There are some clubs called "The Office" - so a PL can use the excuse when I wife asks where are you going?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You could just tell the wife you're headed to the ballet with some buddies LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yeah Wisconsin has the dumbest club names lmao. "Peppermint Hippo" from south park lol!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Detroit's "At Work" bar was a place you could drink with the guys and tell your wife your were "At Work.'
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Try these on your wife. I was at........

The Outhouse

Shady Lady Lounge

Bazooka's Showgirls
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    "Mr. Happy's" in Connecticut. I went there and hung out while visiting a few years ago.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

Wasn't the place just off US1 around Suniland the Office at one time? That place was my first SC visit oh so many many years ago!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ yeah - but IDK if it still is - that one was their secondary club, their main one is a couple of blocks from Tootsies
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    5 years ago
    There used to be a bar in south Baltimore called “No Idea”.

Wife: “Where are you at”?
    You: “No Idea”.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I liked the name "Pitiful Princess" which had been used in Portland. Broken hearted girls who give all that they've got, so they get labeled as bad.

SJG
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,
    Last I went by that site, it was vacant. So many things have opened and closed there, it's just a revolving door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion