tuscl

Sort Strip Clubs by Rating?

With the new, updated site is there some way to see an average rating? When looking to find a good club to visit while traveling I'd hope to be able to see an average so I have some idea of where to visit at a quick glance instead of having to go through a ton of reviews.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions,
    Back Room FS,
    Walkling Your Girl Out the Front Door With You Mid-Shift.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Nope - at least not for now although many want it - best you can do is go by # of reviews
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I'm cool with any/all aesthetic tweaks made with any frequency.

The sort feature by price, tuscl score, and ethnicity would be great to re-appear. For the people that travel a lot and in new cities regularly those features are major time savers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If there was a sort feature in the future - a mileage option would be a valuable addition - not that I'm demanding or anything
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Mileage is so subjective
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    True but that's a cool feature, like 10, 25 and 50 miles. I looked up Cleveland clubs today and Akron showed up which is too far away to be included in a Cleveland search. I know the areas a little but if I didn't it would be confusing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Everything is fucking subjective
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @captainfun

I was referring to dance-mileage not traveling mileage

😊
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Even more important in NY and NJ where there's 100 clubs in a 30 mile radius but they could be two hours from each other with traffic, congestion, tunnels.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I feel like the Price sort feature accomplished that definition of mileage. My experience is that better mileage is received at lower cost places. Probably opposite of what some people might guess.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    If you spend time reviewing ratings rather than the descriptions you are setting yourself up for failure. Looking at clubs that have the most reviews can help, but usually thats because the managers do a great job at marketing the place and not the actual experience.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    "Everything is so subjective"
    Damn you Papi that's my line

BTW mileage can be written off at the rate of 57.5 cents per not really so subjective after all. According to the IRS anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion