tuscl

Private Messaging?

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Would you guys be interested in a Private messaging feature here? You know, click on a Nickname and be able to send that user a message, not through email, but just on here?

15 comments

• driver01
    17 years ago
    Only if there is a "block" feature similar to what you have on the discussion board.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I agree with driver01.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Absolute and like driver01 said, with a block system. Excellent idea founder. Another first for TUSCL!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I like the idea of private messages. I would also like the ability to block a certain user same as I can ignore someone in the discussion if that particular person chooses not to be civil.
  • nj_pete
    17 years ago
    Sounds like an excellent idea, with the blocking feature.
  • pengo
    17 years ago
    Founder- how about private messaging + instant private chat feature ?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Yeah, a chatroom would be a great addition to the website. Later on, might even add camera capabilities.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    As driver01 says.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Founder, I too think it is a great idea. I rarely check the e-mail address of record anymore, I have a lot less time than I did 2 years ago, so a quick message whenever I came in to look at what's up would be nice.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Most definitely! Count me as a "Y" for the vote, and also recommend the blocking feature per Driver01. (actually, I would imagine that you could use the "ignore list" for blocking.

I occasionally email with fellow TUSCLers, and it's always kind of a pain to ask for someone's email that is unpublished. This would be a great feature.

The chat room would be cool, too, but Bones, I would NOT be for the cam capabilities... with the exception of EvilCyn and Lopaw, there's no one here that I'd be interested in seeing... [wink]
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Yes to all of the above. Great idea.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I missed the part about the cam. Suddenly I started thinking if EvilCyn had a webcam and was taking a shower, I'd be here for her. :)[wink]
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    DougS and casualguy - - a webcam wouldn't do EvilCyn justice guys, believe me! I've been with her in person and that's what you want to experience!

I've made two trips to Bugsy's, missed Cyn on my second trip. I've got to make at least ONE MORE trip to see her before the Ohio Bill 16 goes into affect!
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    PM would be a great idea....the "block" feature would definitely need to be there.

WebCam?
    Hot Damn!
    Game on!!!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'd recommend that Founder look into something like the bulletin boards you see at a lot of other sites. Many places have a similar system running, some kind of PHP board, that is much more elaborate than this one. It's probably half-free software that you just plug in to your server somehow, though what the hell do I know about it ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion