tuscl

Genderfluid is the Future

san-jose-guy
When it comes to sex, women are completely insane!
Monday, December 30, 2019 3:14 PM
The same way that there are no right or wrong stars, there’s no right or wrong way of understanding your gender. Polaris may be the easiest star to navigate by, but it’s the rest of the stars that give the night sky its beauty. [view link] SJG

12 comments

• san-jose-guy
    5 years ago
    Nonbinary wiki [view link] SJG
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    YEEEHAAAWW
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    There’s this narrative around gender questioning that tells us that, once we’ve figured ourselves out, we’ll feel a waterfall of relief and clarity and happiness. Help! I Think I Might Be Non-Binary, But How Can I Know? [view link] SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Had me fooled for a minute. But thanks for joining your alter ego.
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    The Struggles of Rejecting the Gender Binary [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    11 Kinds of Genderfluid People! [view link] Things Not To Say To A Non-Binary Person [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    "Anonymous: Ok. So ive identified as a trans dude for about 2 years now, but I think somethings changed? I cant really imagine myself in a relationship as a dude, and I want to call myself a lesbian? I hate my deadname and she/her pronouns, but after that, I dont know. Could I be genderfluid? It’s possible this person could be genderfluid. There really isn’t enough information here for me to give a more definitive answer, though. Do they still feel male all of the time? It may be that they are still ftm but just dealing with internalized gender bias right now. If they don’t particularly feel that you’re 100% male, then maybe they’re genderfluid. SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    I’m Genderfluid And Here’s What I’d Like You To Know [view link] What's Your Gender Identity? [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Genderfork — genderqueer, unisex, & androgynous photos [view link] Genderfluid Support [view link] Genderfluid Shit — Other Non-Binary Blogs [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    Feeling Dysphoric? [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    4 years ago
    What the Heck is Genderfluid? Part 1 - Th-Ink Queerly - Medium [view link] SJG
  • san-jose-guy
    3 years ago
    Gender fluidity: What it means and why support matters [view link] When this first came out in 1991, people I knew were writing papers about it. It is really interesting. SJG AC/DC High Voltage album [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion