tuscl

Why oh why have a CF?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, December 15, 2019 3:12 PM
Over the last 18 months, I went from newbie not thinking dancers really fucked or sucked any of their clients to a damn PL who gets fucked and sucked every damn visit. These visit escapes are done so by dancers that I have never dealt with prior. All are fucking hot. None do I generally attempt to follow up with because there is so much hot pussy out there that it would be tragic not to taste due to being locked down by a “favorite “. Oh. And, thank you TUSCL for opening thine eyes.

35 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Different strokes for different PLs - seems many prefer familiarity over newness
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @papi. Agreed. Different strokes for different folks. That’s what I’m talking about. I love the DIFFERENT strokes. Hate the mundane same ole strike by the same ole dancer. Need the new and DIFFERENT feel. 😂 😂 😂
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Strike = stroke. 😂
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I seem to like a blend of both. There is always the comfort of going with the familiar. Someone that you know is going to meet your needs. Then there are times that " you just want some strange " .
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    There was a time when variety was the spice of life, and I still like something different now and then, but a favorite, who knows what you like, and delivers it regularly, and doesn't need to be cajoled or convinced anymore, has an attraction of its own. But, it's definitely a personal taste thing. If you don't want a steady supply of the same boring pussy all the time, then it's not for you.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    For the last 4-5 months, I’ve only gotten dances from one girl. But I’m not heavily in favor of the CF route For me, variety vs CF depends on who’s working, cost of dances There are many variables
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Up until 10 years ago, I went to extras clubs, and was much more of a variety guy. I did have favorites for short periods of time -- a girl I couldn't get out of my head for weeks or months -- but otherwise was always rotating around. In a club with lots of attractive women giving extras, I didn't really see the point. 10 years ago, I switched to non-extras clubs. The advantages of having a CF are many. If I were going to start going to extras clubs again, I dunno what my model would be. I've gotten good out of extracting YMMV from CFs; on the other hand, if you're already getting extras, how much YMMV is there to get? Maybe pricing advantages, more of her time, expanded menu, and OTC? Not sure, I'd have to do it again to see
  • K
    5 years ago
    Why not have both? Have a few current favorites. They know what you like and you get variety. Rotate in a new woman every now and then
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nidan, when you've been doing this for 180 months instead of 18, your views may change. After enough repetition eventually the simple transactional stuff feels tiresome and not particularly sexy. A little hint of a connection goes a long way, which is why I source my stripper "friends" mostly from non-extras clubs. I too enjoy a little familiarity from time to time. The hard part for me though is that I also get bored easily. After about 3-6 months, I need a new shiny object. It's a viscous cycle because I enjoy that feeling of connection, but only so much for so long.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Good point Rick When your dancer isn't maintaining proper viscosity levels, it's time to find 'a new shiny object' WCG
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you're in a universally high mileage area where it's full menu, taste the rainbow. In areas where extras girls have to be more discreet or where lap dance mileage varies wildly, it sometimes pays to stick to girls you know will take care of you at a reasonable price
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    To me the issue takes care of itself. Once a fave doesn't do much for you anymore, move on. It's not complicated. For me I have seen my ATF DS for over three years and she still gets me hot and bothered, so I will keep seeing her. And I'll keep seeing her until the day I am no longer attracted to her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and yes I still look and get dances with a few other faves because they too still get me hot and bothered.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    if your problem is viscousity you need an oil change
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    OK, lol. I was typing too fast. Obviously I meant "vicious" you fucking reprobates posing as grammar police. 😀
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^So change your oil and don't type while you're driving
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"To me the issue takes care of itself. Once a fave doesn't do much for you anymore, move on. It's not complicated." Right. I also think the question of "why have a CF?" is also self-answering -- and if you can't see the answer, Nidan, then you haven't really discovered the clear and huge benefits from whoever you think of as your CF (or maybe you've never had one?) Among the common benefits I've had: - More of her time - Expanded menu and general YMMV experiences - Lower prices - Better at keeping her appointments - OTC (for those girls who don't OTC with everyone) - Nudies and sexting between seeing her - Ancillary time with her such as taking her to lunch or drinks before her shift so we can pre-game Those two on the bottom, I really love when she revs me up with sexting, teases the hell out of me as we pre-game drinks, the sex is even better.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I should also mention advantages around her attention ITC. If I want to drink with her for an hour before getting a VIP, she'll drink with me for an hour before we do our VIP, regardless of who else might be waiting. Or, in other words, CFs and ATFs are what really deliver the experience I'm after ITC
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure there is a "bad" way to get laid. Same girl / new girl. It's still getting laid.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    At the extras club I have a few I like more than others, but no CF and no ATF any longer. All set with both concepts. At my non-extras club I have 2 cf's, 1A and 1B and its because they are the best combination of hot/contact. I also like the fact that although both are sold B cups, beyond that they look nothing alike at all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Subraman with the exception that I don't do OTC or extras I'm in full agreement with your points about having a CF. My ATF DS will spend more "free" time with me before getting dances than any other stripper. I've sat with her for a couple of hours on a slow day and typically it's around 45 min. And all that translates to longer time with a raging boner because during that time we are spooning and her ass is rubbing all over my crotch. It's a wonderful prelude to getting dances. And then by dance time she charges me her lowest rates (based on what I hear her quote randoms) while also providing high mileage. And yes, to nidan's point, over the years it takes a little longer for me to get aroused with her because of a lot of repetition. But at the end of the day I still get an awesome LDK out of it so I see no need to move on from her. Every time
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Every time I try a new stripper it costs me more.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"My ATF DS will spend more "free" time with me before getting dances than any other stripper. I've sat with her for a couple of hours on a slow day and typically it's around 45 min. And all that translates to longer time with a raging boner because during that time we are spooning and her ass is rubbing all over my crotch" That is really key -- it's takes the sex not to the next level for me, but hops multiple levels. Getting me all worked up in text before the visit, an hour of insane teasing until I'm practically a babbling idiot, then go to the back with an expanded menu... the sex is waaay better. For me. As Warrior points out, some guys don't value any of that, and the heart-pumping excitement of new pussy is what they like. Not saying everyone should like it the way I do, just explaining what I get from a CF.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Subra my goal at the club is simple: have a raging boner for as long as possible and then get dances ending in LDK. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. A fave has always been the best option (but not exclusive) to meeting this goal.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    In honor of this thread, I went to see my ATF DS. And she validated once again that I really don't need to go see anyone else. As per our usual routine I gave her a massage as we sat spoon at the bar an for about 40 min I had a raging boner because my hard cock was wedged deep in between her glorious PAWG peach ass cheeks. The entire time I sat there I could control the amount of boner stimulation, to the point of edging if I wanted, through simply my massaging. And she had in a new outfit so that helped with my arousal. And then as soon as I was good and ready we get dances. But also as per our regular routine during the first song, she didn't count it as we sat spoon and I gave her a massage some more. And then as the dances started at the second song, for whatever reason today she changed up in that she simply sat cowgirl on me but then let me control all the grinding however I wanted and she would just match my pace with her own hips grinding back. Given this and all the "free" teasing at the bar, I easily LDKed before the second song ended. And she knew this without me saying anything and gave me some great afterglow stimulation by giving me an OTP titty fuck and squeezes on my then hyper-stimulated cock. And the grand total I spent on her was $65. It was for just over an hour of time with her with a raging boner the entire time and ending in LDK. With a new stripper there is no guarantee that I will get anything close to the same experience, not to mention at the same cost as well.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Meant to say I LDKed after the third song (...the second song that I was paying for)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t sell yourself short. New dancers like body rubs and spinal manipulation just as much as the CF dancers do. I seem to get the same experience no matter if she is new or not.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nidan trust me in that I've gotten new strippers to swoon over my massages. I'm not selling them short. I'm just saying the consistency and cost from a fave is on average better than with a random.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Spinal manipulation? Are you an osteopath or chiropractor? Cracking backs in a strip club doesn't seem like a prudent thing to do (especially after vodka infused wine).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @heaving all other things equal a stripper that plays Civilization would be hot to me too.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “ It actually makes me kinda sad that I don't get to meet these kind of people outside strip clubs.”. Fantasy world can be a bitch when reality hits. 😂
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    If she ridiculously hot, I think that’s a rare thing. I don’t know I don’t mind enjoying it. Just taking it all in. The problem with me for favs is staying focused in a business mind set. I lose it a lot so along with that goes money. But After I work all week and I see this beautiful girl stoked to see me and I know my dick’s gonna have a field day. It’s just a wonderful feeling. I don’t have to maintain a relationship just full of great sexual encounters.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    And I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fall for some these girls. we’ve been close in age and they’ve just been so god damn gorgeous how could you not? just have to watch that, it can get a little dangerous on that side of it. Getting better at it though.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ One of the many reasons why it's not a good idea to frequent strip clubs when you are young and single.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do you want to be waking up with one of the women in the mornings? SJG Joe Bonamassa "Midnight Blues" [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion