Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Published reviews

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Current published reviews don't appear to have a particular order - is there an order to them I'm not noticing?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Looks like they are posting with the most recent passed at the top of the page

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Also last comment seems to bump the review back up

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I see a review with a published time of 8-hours-ago and one after it with a published time of 4-hours-ago and neither has a comment.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I saw that too maybe it's an anomaly or wait for founder to chime in I was just guessing

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

daily reviews are sorted by location

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Does that imply location by alphabetical order, or some other sorting?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

What about the tuscl.net? Why is Treasures at the top when sorting by most recent review despite the fact that other clubs have more recent reviews? I remember on the old site, it also used to be surrounded by a light yellow background, like an Ebay listing where you paid extra to flair your product.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement