Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SCORED MY FIRST OTC

THEWHITEKNIGHT

Camelot

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND ON SEEKING. PINING AWAY. SCOURING THE LAND FOR A SUGAR BABY FIT FOR ROYALTY. FOUND FROM THE LAND OF PLOTONIC. SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD ACCEPT ME FOR MERE $900 TO BE IN HER GRACE. I BOWED AND DUTIFULLY ACCEPTED. I COME TO THIS SITE TO ENGAGE AND LEARN ABOUT MY JOURNEY. FOR THAT I THANK YOU. FOR THAT I THANK YOU.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

ALL CAPS IS annoying.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

😁😁

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Good for you. I guess I should have mentioned in a previous post that on Seeking the term "platonic" is code for "tranny."

Glad you got the shaft you really wanted. :p

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I scored a new shit truck

Profile picture for WinningdaChumpsGame
WinningdaChumpsGame
•

You should use some protection with that Tgirl, then you won't need the OTC medicine afterwards

WCG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement