tuscl

The New TUSCL

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:00 PM
Am I missing where we used to go to message a fellow member? Seems I used to go to a page, selected the member and message them. I see lots of lists, but not members.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not sure what you mean - if you click on a TUSCLer's name, it takes you to their profile where there is a message tab
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If you wanna see your previous messages, they are now under "conversations" menu option at the top of the screen
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Clubbier, I’ll send you one and it should show up in the upper left in blue as “conversations (1)”. As far as sending, what Papi said.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I have the number (3) next to conversations. But I have not had a new message since the end of October. Not sure why it says I have new messages.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I know that about clicking if I happen to see a member make a comment. I was asking the question if I wished to message someone I don't see. There doesn't appear to be a listing of members.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I went to my TUSCL email and see a few recent messages, but I never really used that email in the past, rather relied on TUSCL site notifications.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I see what you mean. For anybody that doesn't get it, how would you send a message to someone, say MajorJack1 or MelaniMai?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I was asking the question if I wished to message someone I don't see. There doesn't appear to be a listing of members ..."

When did we have a list of members b/f - what list of members were you using b/f? In the past if I wanted to message a TUSCLer I would:

1) click on their name in the Discussion or Reviews view

2) look for them in my messages if we had messaged b/f

Is the list you're referring to the old Trust lists - Trust are gone by executive decision - I can't think of any other list of members in the past.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion