Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The New TUSCL

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Am I missing where we used to go to message a fellow member? Seems I used to go to a page, selected the member and message them. I see lots of lists, but not members.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not sure what you mean - if you click on a TUSCLer's name, it takes you to their profile where there is a message tab

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you wanna see your previous messages, they are now under "conversations" menu option at the top of the screen

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Clubbier, I’ll send you one and it should show up in the upper left in blue as “conversations (1)”. As far as sending, what Papi said.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I have the number (3) next to conversations. But I have not had a new message since the end of October. Not sure why it says I have new messages.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I know that about clicking if I happen to see a member make a comment. I was asking the question if I wished to message someone I don't see. There doesn't appear to be a listing of members.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I went to my TUSCL email and see a few recent messages, but I never really used that email in the past, rather relied on TUSCL site notifications.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I see what you mean. For anybody that doesn't get it, how would you send a message to someone, say MajorJack1 or MelaniMai?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... I was asking the question if I wished to message someone I don't see. There doesn't appear to be a listing of members ..."

When did we have a list of members b/f - what list of members were you using b/f? In the past if I wanted to message a TUSCLer I would:

  1. click on their name in the Discussion or Reviews view

  2. look for them in my messages if we had messaged b/f

Is the list you're referring to the old Trust lists - Trust are gone by executive decision - I can't think of any other list of members in the past.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement