tuscl

Do the compiled review ratings no longer exist?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:22 PM
I can see that individual reviews have the ratings but nothing in the club listings or the club pages themselves show the cumulative ratings.

6 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    They're gone.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    Dang. For me, that's usually how I scout an area I don't know well. At the same time, the number of reviews usually is also a good indicator of what the top clubs are. Then you check out reviews of the top three and go from there. So really...it doesn't change much I guess.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Ok, so this has me baffled. Found the "new TUSCL" yesterday and didn't have time to give it a try. Now this evening I cannot find any reviews through a dedicated link! Am I missing something or is the new site missing something? When I hit "reviews" I only get clubs near me. Two problems: I only club when I travel and the nearest club to me is nearly 100 miles away from home. Are my days of using TUSCL over? I hope not...
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    The daily reviews were this sites best feature IMO
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    From the “reviews”, select “change location” towards the top of the page, and then you can either hone on a specific city or have “view all reviews” with no location
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Im hiring nicespice as a tutor for these old dudes that can't figure shit out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion