tuscl

If doing stripper married or in relationship is her husband or bf cuckhold?

Friday, December 6, 2019 10:40 PM
One Stripper did her when she engaged, married and then after she divorced did her ehen she had bf. It’s like money trumps them all. Those guys and don’t know it. I think once they whore they still want play even if married. Great for the hobbyist.

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Her husband isn’t a cuck - if he still fucks her. He’s just the guy who fucks her and doesn’t pay upfront.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Most of the girls that I take OTC have SOs, whether they admit it or not. I think it's more a case of willful ignorance, made easy by the lies that the dancers tell them. They enjoy the money enough that they ignore their suspicions and accept what they are being told. After all, if they had enough pride and self respect to object, then they would be doing something to keep their SOs from having to support them in the first place.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Isn’t a cuckold someone who knows about it and doesn’t care?
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    They could be a swinger couple, so maybe he has a side girl or girls too? It’s probably more common than you think.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I was recently with a dancer who I’ve had sex with quite a few times. We were at her apartment watching a movie and she sent me a text saying that she knew we had arranged to “get physical” but she’s just started seeing a guy and promised she wouldn’t fuck anyone else. So, if I don’t mind can we skip that. I’ll blow you, eat your ass, swallow your cum, and I’d like you to eat me out, but do you mind if we don’t fuck? I’m 47 years older than her, am thrilled to be naked with her, and love her oral skills. I said ok for tonight but we’ll see about the future. She was so pleased, but I guess I was the cuck. Lol
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^ You're such an agreeable fellow. Was the movie any good,?
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Well, that is what the backdoor is for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion