tuscl

This is a review?

Clubber
Florida
Friday, May 18, 2007 7:55 PM
Read a "review" about a local club. Mentioned little other than a pregnant dancer. Then, his statement was, "A very strange Club setup." That was the end of the review! Are you kidding me?

7 comments

• apesht45
    17 years ago
    Clubber, While I agree that is a shitty review, you need to be careful. In the past I had made the mistake of criticising a review. That psychopath stalked me until I had to change my handle to get away from him. People here are touchy.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    clubber, what club is it for? I will take a look at it. Sometimes our editors are a little too quick to publish reviews.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    Careful how you cast stones, clubber. I've looked over several of your reviews, and see a lot of glass houses shattering.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Minnow has a point.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    founder, I couldn't find the review again. It was likely in Florida, since I don't look at other unless I will be visiting an area. As for my reviews, I give the usual cost (drinks, dances, etc), dancer quality, count, etc., atmosphere...if needed. What I do not do is repeat! If others have posted the details, I will just input my two cents on my visit, or what I found different.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    clubber - not meaning to hurt any feelings bud, but have you looked at your past reviews lately?
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Lapper, Did you happen to read what I posted above?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion