Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is a review?

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

19 yrs ago · 1 min read

Read a "review" about a local club. Mentioned little other than a pregnant dancer. Then, his statement was, "A very strange Club setup."

That was the end of the review! Are you kidding me?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for apesht45
apesht45
•

Clubber, While I agree that is a shitty review, you need to be careful. In the past I had made the mistake of criticising a review. That psychopath stalked me until I had to change my handle to get away from him. People here are touchy.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

clubber, what club is it for? I will take a look at it. Sometimes our editors are a little too quick to publish reviews.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Careful how you cast stones, clubber. I've looked over several of your reviews, and see a lot of glass houses shattering.

Profile picture for apesht45
apesht45
•

Minnow has a point.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

founder,

I couldn't find the review again. It was likely in Florida, since I don't look at other unless I will be visiting an area.

As for my reviews, I give the usual cost (drinks, dances, etc), dancer quality, count, etc., atmosphere...if needed.

What I do not do is repeat! If others have posted the details, I will just input my two cents on my visit, or what I found different.

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

clubber - not meaning to hurt any feelings bud, but have you looked at your past reviews lately?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Lapper, Did you happen to read what I posted above?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement