tuscl

I heard bad things about visiting during Christmas/new years

Jdoe123444
If she's not latina, I don't want her
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:16 PM
Hey guys so I've heard that the quality/amount of girls in TJ decrease during the holidays I listed above. I'm planning a trip from Jan 5th - 9th and am nervous about not having as great as a time as I did during my past ventures. Does anyone have any inputs they'd like to share about going during those holidays? Are the dates I picked far enough from the holidays that I shouldn't notice a difference?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never been to TJ but have read about many of the girls going home for the holidays. Also - in Latin America they strongly celebrate a holiday on January 6th where families get together: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If that is the only time you can go then I wouldn't think it'd be a complete bust but that just an assumption on my part given I've never been
  • Jdoe123444
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo keep me in your prayers pls
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I will my son - I will
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Fewer chicas. Fewer mongers. Ratio will be the same. As long as you don’t require ten 10s a night you will have a good time. A bad day in TJ is better than any day of...well, of any day almost any where else doing anything else . (Save the German FKKs.)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    "I heard bad things about visiting during Christmas/New Years" Not from me, I had the best time of my Monger life last year on three visits during the Christmas and New Years holiday. There were plenty of BGs, though less than usual but also less PLs. The quality level was good too though I like to mix it up, so I like all types. There is never a bad time to visit TJ. As far as the dates of your planned visit, I would not worry too much, I visited TJ in January 2019 and it was more great experiences, I found my first ABG and a few weeks later I met my CFBG. My advice: just go and have a great time.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Living 3,000 miles away, I can't get to TJ very often and have to jump on opportunities when they arise I have the chance next month and will be there the weekend after Xmas through New Year's Eve. I expect that it will be less crowded, but as tahoecruz says, there's never really a bad day in TJ. I am easily amused, so I'm sure I'll find enough girls to my liking. I am hoping that I may be able to negotiate better rates than when it's super-crowded. We shall see.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    in january maybe there is only 2000 hookers there, instead of 3000
  • Jdoe123444
    5 years ago
    Thank you all for the responses, you've pacified my anxiety about this next trip. @eastcoaster I was also thinking of taking advantage of the situation through better prices as well. I wonder if the difference will be substantial?
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    @jdoe123444, there are too many variables for me to make a prediction on pricing. I'm sure it will be a YMMV situation, as some girls will have Xmas bills to pay and may be motivated to be flexible to keep some pesos flowing in, while others will hold out, figuring it better to do fewer trips arriba for top dollar. Just like clubs in the states, I guess. I sorta doubt the difference will be substantial, but one can never tell. My bet is (and I have found this at Chicago Club around the corner from Hong Kong) that rather than coming down in price much, if at all, girls will be much more likely to be amenable to going upstairs for an hour, as opposed to a half hour, for the same price. Sort of makes sense if the number of customers is low and that's what it takes to get your business.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    enjoy tj. anytime.
  • Jdoe123444
    5 years ago
    @jascoi I fully intend on doing so
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Most of the bar girls in my Whatsapp directory will be home for the Christmas Holiday. The one exception is my current favorite bar girl who will be going home in January. I will be there from December 8th through 12th and if my regulars are unavailable then that simply means I will make new acquaintances. After all, to quote the great Barney Stinson "new is always better"
  • Hollywood
    5 years ago
    went last year shortly after Christmas will be making a return trip Christmas week as well. Plenty of women for me still pretty busy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion