tuscl

Slow everywhere?

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:36 AM
Is it slow everywhere or just in Detroit? The stage rain buckets where I am is starting to get to me because I barely even get tipped at all and I almost had a breakdown in the locker room last night. I paid $45 out of pocket, too.

9 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Last Saturday I had a super shitty shift and walked with $236. Friday was better but it’s because I got in earlier and left earlier, and overheard in the dressing room it wasn’t very good overall. So I got lucky with finding the right customers at a slower period. Overall, my past couple of weeks has been hit or miss for me. It balances out to being “average” altogether.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    It’s slow everywhere
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    I was one of 63 girls working on Friday and didn't even make $100. My club doesn't have a day shift, so there is no going in early. When it's slow and consistently crappy like this, I start panicking.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😢
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    I think New York is easier because the clubs aren’t too far from one another but the industry is definitely over saturated. 2020 will be my last year dancing. Head down. Hustle up
  • Stephanie4life
    5 years ago
    It's always hit or miss in my town until Derby time.
  • Chelsea123456
    5 years ago
    It’s a lot harder to make money then it use to: but still seem to do okay. It’s a real hustle
  • Shaniece
    5 years ago
    It's that time of year where these guys are spending money on family visits or gifts for the holidays it'll get better soon seems like it's always like this every year around this time everywhere
  • Lofn
    5 years ago
    Yep, slow here in NOLA too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion