Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did my review not pass the review process or did I just not hit send?

Kidfla

Westchester, NY

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I submitted a review yesterday and it hasn’t been posted and it never occurred to me until now that there is no way to see submitted reviews that are pending or rejected,correct? I would have no idea why it would’ve been rejected, it was reasonably detailed, etc. I just want to make sure that there is no way I can check if I actually hit send on it and if so why it was rejected?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If it was rejected or accepted you should have gotten an email notification check your other addresses

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

25 - that depends on what email preferences he has selected.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What was the name of the club and what city?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement