tuscl

Strip voyeurism...

posaune
North Carolina
Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:51 PM
I'm not sure if it is appropriate to ask here (don't want to get any dancers or patrons in trouble), but are there any good postings by people who have snuck cameras into clubs? ...any good websites or links? I really wish more club websites would post pictures of their current dancers. Also...is the Mons Venus website subscription worth it? It (live stage cam) looks like an interesting option for someone who will probably never get the chance to visit in person. Are the camera feeds actually live, or are they old recorded stuff being polished off as "live"? Is there a good website that offers legit recordings from various clubs? TIA... Posaune

13 comments

• MasterSergeant
    17 years ago
    If interesting, please check web-cams of the Russian strip club "Bely Medved" (Polar Bear) They have 3 stages. The two downstairs stages is topless only and the upstairs stage is nude dancing sometimes. The downstairs stages is on their web-cams, so you can watch the action on the internet. Cams working during 20.00 - 5.00 (Moscow time) Links is as follows: Upper stage 512K - [view link] Upper stage 256K - [view link] Lower stage 512K - [view link] Lower stage 256K - [view link] Enjoy
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I got the following message: Запрошенная страница не существует. Для того, чтобы перейти к главной странице сайта, нажмите Heh. Fascinating ...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    There's an outdoor nude bar/swimming pool/sunbathing area/pier in Key West that has a live feed. I don't remember it's name (it's actually part of a motel) but you should be able to find it rather easily because it's pretty unique. It's also mostly gay.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Just what everyone here wants! A hidden camera feed so lazy perverts like posaune can stay home and whack off to the lap dances you are paying for. Real good idea numb nuts.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    When I think of strip club voyeurism. I tend to think in terms of other guys watching you in action with a dancer. A $10 table table dance in Atlanta from a totally nude dancer. He is watching but not spending any money of his own. Cheapscate! In my favorite club. A guy sitting by himself in the lap dance room or he may have a dancer with him but they are are just sitting there talking. And he is looking around. I know that sometimes you can be getting a private dance and the DJ calls her to the stage. She says "wait for me" but I always wait outside. I don't want anyone to think that I am a voyuer. Have I ever been a voyeur? Yes. That is how I met my first ATF. I was in the private dance room getting a ho hum lap dance from a cute little blond. I was checking out the action going on around me. Then I spotted this georgeous creature giving this old guy a fabulous dance. "Hey I want some of that". I went back to the main room and waited for her to be free. They came out and sat at a table talking. I kept watching her. Then she disappeared. Back to the couch room I thought. I was all ready past the time I wanted to leave and was just about to get up and do so, when I heard a voice from behind me. "Is anybody flirting with you?" It was her. And thus started an incredible 2 year relationship that ended when she quit the business.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, the "creep zone" of men who manage to find a main-floor seat where they can pretend to watch the main stage while they're really checking out whether or not so-and-so does such-and-such to a different patron in the VIP. I've been guilty of that ... :) ... much to the ultimate benefit of myself and any readers of my explicit reviews here at TUSCL ... :) ... ! Now, where would we be without the valid investigation and exchange of information? Hoorah for voyeurism! That's why we're at a strip club in the first place, and, metaphorically, that's why we're reading these reviews here at TUSCL, too: mental voyeurism!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    The best place for strip club voyeurism I've ever been to is McDoogals near Baltimore. The girl's dressing room has a double-wide doorway with no doors (I assume to reduce drug use). And there's a pool table right outside of the doorway. Anyone near that area can watch everything that goes on in the dressing room. Which may be why the pool table gets a lot of use.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I once spent an afternoon at Treasure's in Houston just watching what goes on "behind the scenes." I certainly wasn't doing it to catch "wrong" behavior, since I personally don't think that 'most anything between two consenting adults is "wrong," but if other patrons had known that I was watching them and their activities behind the chair forts, they might have objected. I have some "adjustable" eye-glasses that go dark to light, and so I can seem to be looking here when I'm looking there; otherwise I'm pretty blatant about it. Most people either don't mind, or don't know. If they do seem to mind, or if my voyeurism is so obvious that it might be distracting, I cut it out and turn my eyes toward a different corner. But really, who can legitimately object to my interest in visually observing sexually related activity at a strip club?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I try not to watch too much of what is going on around me. I especially make sure that I'm not obvious about it. There have been a few times when I've been left to myself while in the VIP (potty runs, etc.). Talk about feeling uncomfortable! First you feel like a loser sitting there by yourself, then you dont know where to look. (another very good reason to go OTC and stay there) As for being watched while at a club. For me, my level of annoyance reflects my level of feelings towards the girl that I'm with. If I don't really know her, it's a kick to be getting some good dances while being watched enviously. However, the more I like her, the more I dislike being spied upon. When it comes to my ATFs, I consider it an invasion of our privacy, and I will start with giving dirty looks, progressing to making comments loud enough to be heard, until I outright start telling them that they'd damn well better divert their eyes.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    What creeps me out are guys who are obvious about it and seem to get some kind of kick from having *me* know they're watching. When I sneak a look at somebody else's dance, it's only to check out the girl.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Chandler: that's a bit creepy. I don't want to think that a man in a strip club is attracted to looking at males, or at male organs, or at me. I want to think I'm surrounded by heterosexual testosterone soup, basically pussy gone wild and after me. And wrapped up in an attractive girl's body. :) I'm "sneaking a look" to check out the girl, but also what the girl is doing. I want to confirm where her hands, mouth, tits, etc. are contacting on him. He's not an object of interest or desire for me, but I am well aware that my ogling might be taken that way. So, I try to do it in as rapid, non-intrusive, and "scientific" a manner as possible ... and also I try to totally not let the guy know I'm looking at all. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I think the obvious leering, including me, is supposed to be some power or intimidation thing. My aversion to watching the guy getting a dance is partly homophobic, no doubt, because there is something to be learned by seeing his reaction. I'd just rather not.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yah, agreed. If it's OBVIOUS LEERING then the dude is doing it in order to get all up in YOUR face, maybe because he thinks HE has a claim over the girl. I'm not doing it in order to interact with the guy at all -- ideally, I'd be situated behind him or to the side, where I could simply confirm all that I wanted to know about the girl's ministrations; and then I'd depart rapidly. It's not always so easy to arrange such a situation, and frankly it's only a minor portion of any given evening, maybe no more than 2% of my time and effort, and only ever indulged in IF and WHEN an opportune moment presents itself. I didn't mean to suggest that I was regularly going to strip clubs solely to observe other men getting their jollies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion