tuscl

New Format, Comments, Complaints, Bugs (revisited)

DougS
Florida
Wednesday, May 9, 2007 3:28 AM
Founder: Everything is working great and it seems that reports of bugs have died down and everyone is tickled with the new site. Thanks again for all of your work on this board as you continue to make this THE best site of it's kind on the web, and one of my main surfing destinations! Just a little nit-picky thing that struck me as funny this morning. I found out that I am over the age limit for most - if not all - of the strip clubs listed on your site. I saw that on the club page where it lists specifics about the club (ethnicity, avg. dance price, etc.), it says that the "Age Limit" is 21. Damn! I'm WAY over that limit.... Seriously though, I have only one outstanding issue that I will make ONE last plea for fine tuning. I've mentioned this one before, but maybe I wasn't clear about what area of the site I was talking about. When I'm looking at the Recent Reviews section, I will click on the reviewer's name to read the review that catches my eye. It's on the reviewers page ([view link], as an example - by the, welcome back Shadowcat) that every review is limited to three lines, even though the club info on the left side is usually more than three lines. The annoyance is that in order to read more than three lines of the review, the user must click on "more...". It's cumbersome and time consuming to do that for every review that I want to read. If you can display the whole review, or at least more lines - displaying 6-8 lines, for instance, it would be a huge improvement to my daily TUSCL experience. Did I mention that I'm a lifetime member?

8 comments

• FunSeeker
    17 years ago
    I like the new format. Looks great!!
  • founder
    17 years ago
    Fixed
  • Great that you list clubs for cities, but how could you forget St. Louis, quite possibly the Best Strip Club City in the Country?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Founder: thank you, thank you, thank you... you don't know how much that fix streamlined my TUSCL experience. MUCH appreciation... sorry for the nagging!
  • founder
    17 years ago
    St. Louis has been added. Thanks for the input
  • Thanks founder, you're a gentleman and a scholar!
  • FinalLap
    17 years ago
    The new site is a huge improvement. You do a great job. Far better than the competiton, which is often nothing more than a platform for "insiders" to quarrel with each other. Keep up the good work!
  • founder
    17 years ago
    ty finalLap, appreciate the kind words. Now if we could just get google to keep us listed for more than half a day at a time...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion