tuscl

My ATF

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Monday, October 28, 2019 11:50 PM
This song always reminds me of my ATF She gives me the best air dances and I usually only have to wait for her to finish with few VIP customers I try to get the FRMOS, but she says she won't kiss after what she just did with her mouth She just asked me for help fixing her car. Hoping to wake up next to her in the future :) [view link] WCG

7 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    This one was how I found my ATF, and still reminds me of her. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You got problems
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Funny coincidence clubber Apoopdeep just PMed me about how good of a deal SJG gave him and his cricket pals The only condition was that song being played on repeat WCG
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Just a song I like and not a typical SC song. Made me look up from a conversation I was having and saw the dancer was Asian. I was hooked.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Clubber- there's a half Asian dancer that is becoming a CF of mine I'm so anxious about going in for the FRMOS WCG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s interesting that a German song - reminds you of an Asian dancer. It’s a great song. It’s not a typical strip club song - but it could be great with the right dancer.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Cash, It was, for sure. She moved just right and we became instant friends after her tip round. BTW, in my older days, "Cashman" was my CB handle. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion