tuscl

Serious question about boobs

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Friday, October 25, 2019 12:36 AM
A wise man once said that he wished he could grow titties just for one night, but feared that if he were to do so he would decide to keep them because they would be so much fun to play with. So. Serious question for all the fat asses out there. Do you enjoy playing with your boobs, or would you prefer to have a chiseled Greek god bod like I do? Since this is a serious question I would appreciate serious replies only. Thanks

7 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Seriously?
  • rickthevulture
    5 years ago
    ^^^ The Fun Loving Ape did say it was serious, so I presume so. Squawk!
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Hay man it happens [view link] ^ this guy got breast implants (34c) for 1 year to win a $100,000 bet. He did not take them out for 20 years
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Fight Club has been on cable recently. I had forgotten about that character with the bitch tits (Bob?). No, that would be a horrible fate.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I'm not a fat ass, never was actually chiseled But I like my lady to play with my little man boobs, mostly the nipples actually. Couple of strippers have contributed to such fun also, definitely adds to a dance. Seriously
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Couldn’t say. Since this fat ass enjoys beating off his fat cock while watching beautiful boobs, i have not though about my own man boobs.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Fat men don't have bulbous breasts; their breasts are flat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion