tuscl

Last minute business trip to San Diego = 1st visit to HK

Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:30 AM
Just found out that I will arrive in San Diego at Noon on this Tuesday (10/29). Only have that day to play because business meeting at 9:00 am on Wednesday. I know most people stay a few days when they go to HK but that’s not an option for me this trip. Would it be worth it to go just for the day? I’ve been reading about this place for couple years and live in Midwest so I don’t want to miss the rare opportunity. Here are my questions: - staying at airport hotel: should I take the hkexpress travel to the border and back? Seems like for the expense it would make the trip so much easier. - still get HK VIP and a room for the day? I know Tuesday is crazy reduced rate for room of VIP. What do you think - Is HK bar/food all cash? No tab can be run? I know girls are all cash but wondered about drinks or maybe idea of using a credit card in Tijuana in general is stupid. Thanks for any help.

24 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    certainly is worth it for one day. I don’t know a thing about the HK express travel. with the VIP card you can get a single room for $12. or a double for $15. HK bar and food is all cash. cascada now allows credit card payment of the room but I still pay cash since I have to pay a deposit in cash anyway. Go to [view link] and reserve a room in advance. because cascada tends to sell out on Monday and Tuesday nights.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Definitely worth it! HK VIP is $50, good for 3 months. If you are spending the night and plan on returning within those 3 months, yes get the VIP card. It may not be worth it, in my opinion. DO NOT USE Credit cards. Cash!!! I always use the HKexpress. But sometimes i have to wait a bit as its making deliveries. In the interest of time, maybe pre-negociated $5 cab ride to HK.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I think that if your enjoy latinas, make the trip. Even if it's just for a couple of hours. If you want to dip in and out quickly, I say plan on taking taxis. Make sure to agree on the price for the trip before actually getting in the car. To/from the border to HK should be $3~5 per trip. I think the card is worth it if you reserve a room for the night. Reserving a room means that you never have to worry about the knock on the door once your time is up. Keep in mind that check in is at 3pm, so I don't know how that jives with your plans. Cash rules everything around you. I think it's just easier to use cash than to run a tab since you might pick up and go upstairs (or another bar) if your whims take you.
  • peyton18eli
    5 years ago
    I am definitely going. Can’t wait. I will reserve a room for Tuesday. Anyone else going to be around? As a rookie and alone, should I play it safe and stay in HK or is it safe to check out other clubs
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Worth it for sure. Cash like everyone said. Book a room if you plan more than 1 arriba. If 1 it may not be worth it. It's safe to check around other clubs. They're all nearly next door to each other. HK express is supposed to be good but never done it. I am usually in a rental car so just park it at border. The downside to the room is the time to check in can sometimes take a few (not that bad) and the $30 deposit which then you have to deal with on the way out so give yourself 10-15 min to check-out so they go check your minibar before you go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Greanbeans, you like the HK VIP Card. Do you use any of their VIP Seating Areas, like the Miami VIP Room? Good? SJG
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    I use the card for room discount, mainly. Ive sat all over the club without anyone asking for my card. Miami is a bit more chill, less seating. U also get 1/2 off lappers. I like em, kinda test drive my chica before i buy. Also get a free drink every 12 hours. But the room savings is where its at for me
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Don't go. I will warn you now. You will get addicted like the rest of us. Then you will have to go back again and again.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So no advantage to taking chicas into any of these VIP Seating areas? SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    not really. i go there if she wants to go to the exclusive miami open area. but i don’t pay more for vip rooms. i go arriba to my room when she is ready for sex.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    If you're staying at a hotel near San Diego airport you can use the blue line trolley to get to the border. $2.50 cost, about a 40 minute trip, and drops you off right at Ped East border crossing. If you uber from the airport area to the border expect to pay about $35, based on reports from others. I'm not sure of any HK express service from the airport area all the way down to the border. As others have said, definitely get the room, even if you're not staying overnight. With the VIP card and Tuesday discount it'll pay for itself after just 3 trips upstairs. Plus no worry about any knock on the door after 30 minutes. I'd also say it's safe to check out other clubs, even as a rookie. Just the single square block that HK is on contains a good amount of other brothels/clubs nearby that is short walking distance and relatively safe to get to. Chicago club is not on the same immediate block but it is also close and safe to visit IMO. Definitely use cash and not credit card. This isn't the US, where every business is set up to use credit cards easily. Cash is a lot easier and no hassle. Most importantly have a great time!
  • peyton18eli
    5 years ago
    Thanks for feedback. Any advice or info is welcome. I will be sure to submit a write up after the trip. I don’t normally do reviews but found this website some time ago and use it as I travel for business. Hong Kong and Tijuana in general has the best coverage and most of it from this core group of commenters to my question. You guys are the best
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    A reminder, you will be awestruck as soon as you walk in. Sensory overload the first time. It’s overwhelming. Take a couple if laps to settle in. Know what you want Be kind but firm Tip accordingly - grab a boob, give a buck. Grab a beer, give a buck. Enjoy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Jascoi, that was kind of what I meant, Miami Room, the open communal area. Not been there, but just from reading things hear and there, and from looking at the furniture, it seems that it could be possible that you could do FS there with her, in front of an audience. The idea would be that since that is your first time with her, and after you will be seeing her EZONA, do that with her once, put on a show. Then take her to eat, then to TLN Arriba. Then see her Xzona from there on. Thanks, SJG Is Donald Trump still President? [view link] If you are struggling and support Trump I understand. If you have money and support Trump you are a piece of shit [view link] Calling for the Resignation of Donald Trump ! [view link] Warm Water Port? Has Trump Committed Treason? [view link] Who Will Give Trump Asylum, And Can He Get There? [view link] Trump Totally Wrong About Border and Wall [view link] UBI ( Universal Basic Income ) [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    First things first: only get the VIP card if you are going to visit again in 3 months. I suggest getting an overnight room only if you plan on more than one arriba, if you only plan on one arriba rent a short term room for an hour (about $35), only offer the BG a half hour wage, do your thing and she can either hang out on her time or you can rest up for 30 minutes. Now MOST IMPORTANTLY: have fun, do not let the BG choose you, choose the BG you want to spend your time and money, do not let the meseros bring BGs to you, do not tip anyone you do not want to tip, AND if you see someone you want GO GET HER even if it is the second you walk past the curtains. Trust me you will regret it, you will not find her later, someone else will take her, and you will be left wondering and then writing in your review "I saw this beautiful girl but it was too early in the night and I wanted to just chill out and I was unable to find her the rest of the night so I settle for..." Listen to little peyton18eli and go with the first one you want.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Now MOST IMPORTANTLY: have fun, do not let the BG choose you, choose the BG you want to spend your time and money, do not let the meseros bring BGs to you, do not tip anyone you do not want to tip, AND if you see someone you want GO GET HER even if it is the second you walk past the curtains." Never been there, but still I commend Cristobal for coming to this view. If you pick her, when you could have picked another, she will feel it. And you don't want her to ever see you as being ambivalent. So make your choice and make it happen. Best if you can pick the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Not sure i entirely agree with the pick her option. Every one I've picked I've been disappointed by and while I haven't been there a lot and don't have the experience Cristobal brings, the ones that have picked me, whether it was a walk-by or one who actually came over to me specifically to meet me, have been incredible.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    That is true also. SIG [view link]
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I always choose my bg
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have one mesero that has a pretty good idea what I like. so far he’s batting about .333. If he brings me an absolute winner I’ll tip him five bucks after the Arriba experience with her. if it’s a girl that I turn down I’ll tip her one dollar and my mesero I’ll tip nothing.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    San Jose Guy. Open sex in the club is rare. (i’m not saying it does not happen.)
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @Jascoi by telling him it's rare, in his mind he interprets that as it happens all the time.
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    Just returned from my first Monday Tuesday in la zona. I personally always get a jacuzzi room or master suite (which also has a jacuzzi) when available. I enjoy a longer personal experience with the girl and the jacuzzi assures all is washed prior to hitting the sheets. I have found that as long as the girl is being treated well and enjoying herself she is willing stay extra. Having your own room allows her that option with no knock. When choosing girls at HK I find it easiest to browse and choose my own. When going to a smaller location like Tropical or Chavelas, I will often use a waiter to help me find an other wise hidden gem. All of my visits are while I am staying in San Diego for business. I always arrive in la zona around 9pm and leave in the morning. It is important to note the border line gets progressively longer starting at 4am on week days due tho people going to work in the US and commute traffic begins to pick up around 6. Even leaving at 6 am I was back to my room in San Diego by 7. Hope this is helpful and wish you the best.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There are accounts of open communal area FS. :) :) :) SJG CA Wildfires Map [view link] What are people like in the Netherlands? [view link] So much seems to revolve around the second to lowest bass string, A. Seems to have been written to be easy to play and sing. [view link] [view link] has video and owners manual [view link] [view link] Digitech, I thought it had been bought by something big, Loud Technologies? Now they say it is owned by Harman and it is in Sandy UT. [view link] [view link] Harman, owned by Samsung, in Stamford Connecticut. [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion