tuscl

TUSCL Psych Exam

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:31 AM
Just a quick test to make sure everything is on the up and up. Now remember there are no wrong answers however anybody failing the test will be banned immediately from TUSCL and subject to VIP therapy (using your money of course) 1. You like to dream about A. Fucking a stripper doggie style B. Fucking a stripper missionary C. Face fucking your favorite stripper D. Dancing down the street and into the sunset with Rick Dugan in matching white suits to this song [view link] 2. Faced with death, I would die by A. Burning B. Crucifixion C. Drawn and Quarted D. Peering through SJG’s contributions 3. Charlie is a bad man because A. He is a Murderer B. He is a rapist C. Both A and B D. He paid Gemini for a handjob in VIP 4. All day I think about A. Vagina B. Boobies C. A women’s ass D. The Penis’s whisper to me at night 5.If I was mayor I would A. Get every gangbanger off the street and behind bars B. Get illegal firearms out of the hands of criminals C. Make schools safer for our children D. Raid every strip club in my city 6. My relationship with my CF can be described as A. Strictly business B. Satisfy’s my sexual needs but that’s about it C. Doesn’t return my texts or phone calls D. She really loves me, she really does, hold on wait she just needs money to fix car, guys I gotta go! 7. I go to the strip club because I A. Need to relieve tension and stress B. Am horny C. Love the feel of a woman’s body and I got to get rid of all this cum D. Just can’t get enough of all these air dances!

15 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    D to all questions obviously. Who isn't trying to dance into the sunset with RickDugan?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    When I go, I want to be buried dismembered and decapitated, and with Osirian crossed forearms, as the Knights Templar did. This honors those who did not die of old age, but who were killed violently by government enforcers. SJG Foghat Playlist [view link] American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    For 1. D is the only right answer so it’s all good
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Fuck I think fwailed
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Pat, pat, pat (on head) Scratch, scratch, scratch ( on belly) Good boy wick! You will be just fine
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    🥓
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Go get the ball boy! 🥎
  • WickThePuppy
    5 years ago
    Here I goooooo
  • MontanaMarty
    5 years ago
    I got more answers than there are questions. That last one I may have to take all of them
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    You know you fucks realize you can give your answers right. Fuck it let it die
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    1. You like to dream about D. Dancing down the street and into the sunset with Rick Dugan in matching white suits to this song [view link] 2. Faced with death, I would die by C. Drawn and Quarted 3. Charlie is a bad man because D. He paid Gemini for a handjob in VIP 4. All day I think about D. The Penis’s whisper to me at night 5.If I was mayor I would A. Get every gangbanger off the street and behind my ass 6. My relationship with my CF can be described as C. Doesn’t return my texts or phone calls 7. I go to the strip club because I A. Need to relieve tension and stress
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Lingerie Photo Modelling / MSOG / TLN sessions with girls I have selected and broken in via a Front Room Makeout Session. !!!!!! SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If you examined my head you would find pure troll brainz
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    Can I inspect your head MackTruck? At least just the tip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion