tuscl

Detroit VIP For Couples

PDiddyAR
Arkansas
Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:17 PM
My wife and I are going to be in Detroit this weekend and we wanted to have fun. Looking for Clubs with good VIP area for extras. Can’t find much details on the VIP Rooms want to make sure we have enough room for us all and do prefer some privacy. Do any clubs have much of a day shift? We will be in town Thursday to Sunday and any suggestions of certain club on certain days would also be helpful.

10 comments

• Htxx
    5 years ago
    Flight club is your best bet. Maybe and that’s a maybe landing strip. I just never see many couples at LS. Their rooms are certainly large enough though
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Hmm no reviews or anything asking about extras. Why don't you pay for a membership?
  • PDiddyAR
    5 years ago
    Not sure the question Primetime, I placed in this VIP Group as a member and have been member here for years, I don’t review or post much because I can’t get Tuscle to change my name but have asked several times and unfortunately don’t ever reply to my request. I have some people that would know this name which is why I posted in the VIP area trying to limit who might see this. This message would not be postable or seeable if not a member. If I can ever remember to change my account before I renew Then I can reinvent myself but I pay for a year before I remember to create a new account. We have done well in Atlanta with extras at Tattletales(hit and miss) and of course Folles. Dallas as been spotty normally hit the Lodge or Rhino, Problem with Rhino is high dollar, hour is normally $1,200 and we normally are looking for VIP as we always club together and I like some privacy. Vegas VIP rooms are pointless and am excited to get chance to visit Detroit.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Flight Club. Large, upscale club that ladies would like. Private VIP.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Flight Club for either days or nights. Bigger rooms and usually a much larger selection of entertainers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Message Founder and put the new name you'd like in the message: [view link]
  • PDiddyAR
    5 years ago
    Night one done, we hit FC and it was not great. Will post a review under the club but the whole thing was the full hustle. We have been to lots of areas and never had the hustle so bad. Few Interesting things that they said “are universal at FC” VIP is all bases on pre song on based on time. In most clubs you get VIP Room for 30 minutes to 1 hour here it was only done by the song and she wanted $60 a song. This made for a not great experience as I don’t want the pressure of knowing every song just cost me.more. We finally agreed on a time for $400. More than I should have paid but with Wife ready to go to VIP and I was just was over the hustle. Once we got going she’ said she had to dance on stage but could skip stage her dance for $50. That did not fly. From the guy selling roses to the shot girl taking 6 shots before I ever knew what was happening it was not a great visit, I love some extras but I still want the full experience not sure what we will do today might just go to eors Is the hustle normal for Detroit. (More than Atlanta, Dallas) I know it is always a hustle but bad never this bad.made Vegas look laid back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - FC does not have per-time rooms, which is actually a good thing IMO thus one avoids a room-charge - seems most custies that want more than dances agree to a particular sum for specific services and there isn't necessarily a time-limit but probably best to also agree on a length of time you'd like - dances are $30/song and many dancers want to charge couples double if both of them expect dancing, this is a common gripe among many couple custies. Seems most custies at FC are able to arrange for services w/o being charged per song if they want more than dances; and most seem to be able to stay in the room a sufficient length of time although one would think most dancers would not wanna be back there more than 30-minutes unless they are getting very-good payment. FC seems kinda the top-dog in the area so yeah probably a fair-amount of hustling especially at night since it's kinda the go-to place for a combo of extras and an upscale club w/ good-looking dancers; i.e. they are generally not hurting for custies thus dancers are gonna a bit more mercenary since they have options. If one wants more than per-song dances then it's always best to square this away b/f heading to a room; square away the cost, services wanted, and length of time.
  • PDiddyAR
    5 years ago
    Well the weekend is over and I appreciate the messages and feedback. I though I would provide a debrief. I will leave a review on the clubs we visited directly but will give you some overview, I would say the Detroit is more couples friendly than most cities we have visited. We spend time in Dallas, Atlanta, Vegas, and other smaller towns as we travel. The biggest frustration for a couple is getting people to talk with us and we had no problem at all three clubs we visited. Biggest difference is the pay per service or dance verse the other area we have been in are pay for time in VIP. Found that in all three clubs was easiest to say this is what we are looking for and decide on a price. The down side is you miss the build up or foreplay, you can stretch it but not the same as when you get a hour or half hour and have that time commitment, in most areas after your half hour or hour they try to see if you want more and keep going so they work harder for it, Detroit is a work smarter not harder area. They know what you want they provide that and then done. Here are the clubs we visited Flight Club - was not a great visit but might have been more the girl than the club, The VIP room was a good enough setup but lots of hustle everywhere from the little guy selling flowers, the waitress taking lots of extra shots, to the girl trying to hustle the VIP more to stay in the room instead of doing her stage rotation. Of the three we visited this was the lowest but again could be the girl but we had a bad taste and decided to visit others. Landing Strip - club was great, no real bad seat in the club. Did LD with two girls, both was very open to couples. As far as LD area for value I think this was the best. No extra cost for room down stairs unless you want to pay $20 for larger room. As far as club this was great, the girl selection was really good. BT'S Executive Clubs - hit this club Sunday afternoon (most other clubs closed and had to catch plane that night). Has the best experience with the girl here of most ANY club she was great. But to fair the club was not great on its own. The price for the VIP was $40 plus the girl cost. The club wanted $80 ($40 each) but we pushed back and they took $60. The girl felt bad for telling us the wrong price and offered to reduce her cost. Was 6 on Sunday and only saw 5-8 girls working. Large stage in middle lots of bad seats. Girls on stage dance for a long time so if you like one it will be a while. The few girls working not the quality for FC or LS but it only takes one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion