Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What happened to the Jackslash jokes?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

^^^

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

They were not politically correct.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Let's have a tuscl vote...

Does anyone on here care about politically correct?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I care. I prefer jokes to be as politically incorrect as possible!

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

I loved the jokes, but they are finite in number. Perhaps he ran out. In any case, Jackslash, thanks for them while they lasted.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

The jackslash jokes were appreciated

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Dude is creative as fuck!

S
Supremeruler
•

I actually like the jokes because they weren't politically correct

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bring back the jokes!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you Jackslash

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement