tuscl

AMP Clubs East St.Louis

Koi12
Illinois
I’ve never been to a AMP in saint louis area - I was wondering what to expect. Are there multiple girls to choose from - are prices negotiated - does seem safe. What is average cost. Just thought I might try one and don’t know what to expect. Are there noticeable differences between Tokyo - sun and Fuji. Can you just stop in on afternoon ? Any advice appreciated - thanks

3 comments

• Piggie
    5 years ago
    I stop in yesterday, at 7pm, only 3 to choose from, none was appealing to me, so I left for wiseguys. Walk in and check it out and report back with the talent. Monday was a bust, may try again tonight. I didn't get far enough to ask pricing. Good luck
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There really is not much difference between the AMPs in East St.Louis (Centreville, Il). They are open 24 hr for most part. However, if you go after 11 pm, you will get the older gal who basically runs the joints. I have had good outcomes every time. The girls are definitely willing to please. An even better AMP is in Litchfield, IL. The gals there are primo!

Pricing for best service in all is $60 to the house and $140 to the girl. $200 total for a great time, IMO.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Sorry. Yes it is safe. I have never had problems. The insides do look run down in the East St Louis areas. But, they really do aim to please. I had one tell me that I was welcome to stay the night free of charge because I had a long drive ahead. I am sure that that is NOT STANDARD, but she was the only gal working at 1am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion