tuscl

I waxed my nostrils

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Monday, September 30, 2019 11:55 PM
I thought it would be painful but worth it. Turns out it barely even registered on the pain scale, and was also worth it. Anyone else have experience with this? Serious replies only please.

12 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve waxed my lady bits before. The place I went to offered me a shot of tequila if I wanted it right before.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    ummm damn!! that painful??? >:( good thing i shaves like a pure pleb
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Why do you think it was worth it? It isn’t something I’ve heard of, and I’ve never considered trying it.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My daughter waxed my nostrils when she was in cosmetology school. It was kind of fun to get all my nostril hair cleaned out. Haven’t done it since, but I do pull them nasty booger makers out as I stop at stop lights.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I just pluck them every month or two. Not old enough to where it’s s problem
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    To me it’s worth it because now they’re all gone and it took about 2 minutes. I actually used to pluck them (can’t stand how it feels to have trimmed hairs in my nostrils) but it was not quick. Either I have a crazy amount of nose hair or I’m just bad at plucking. I feel like even when I did a great job plucking I would still have one or two danglers tickling the inside of my nose. That feeling is gone now for the first time in my life. I am a changed man. There’s no going back to the old way of life.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I had my nostrils waxed once. No fun... I do have my ears waxed though so I don't look like an ape
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am a GQ shit truck driver for sure
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hope it didn't rip out any brain cells, some of them hair roots go deep.
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    Yeah I do ears too but afraid of doing nose. Seems very painful to me.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    MackTruck - I would think you'd leave the hair in your nostrils - possibly it would filter some of the shit smell from your truck?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Serge, maybe I’m desensitized from plucking, but it honestly didn’t even hurt a little bit. It must hurt for some people because she said for first timers she loads up both nostrils before she yanks either. That way you can’t back out halfway through. I recommend doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion