tuscl

Ultra sexy and feminine

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Saturday, September 28, 2019 6:06 PM
Every once in awhile i'll find a dancer that is ultra feminine. They just have that extra sexy something that is difficult to put into words. Most often they are Asian or Latina. Usually they have very soft skin with thick black hair. Outrageously feminine and sexy. Most have a good sense of humor too. Another thing they have in common is a fucked up personal life because they can't keep their panties on and be faithful to any man for long. Most love to drink and drug too. I'm extremely attracted to these types. They are rare but own my time and wallet when I find them. Any of you PL's relate to the type I'm talking about?

21 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yup.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    "You're a crazy bitch, but you fuck so good I'm on top of it".
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’m missing the point. I agree that an ultra sexy and feminine dancer would appeal more than a butch bull dyke - but it’s nothing surprising.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    When I was clubbing earlier this year, there was a mixed girl in one of the clubs who just exudes sexuality. If there was music on that she liked, she was moving to it in a provocative way, with her eyes and body. She just *flowed* through the dance moves on stage. Not the prettiest girl in the world, but that made no difference at all. Reminded me a lot of my ATF, even though they look nothing at all alike.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yup.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yep. Pretty much every girl that I have met, but I am a horney fuck!
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    @Nidan - IMO there is a scale. Compare Tila Tequila to Stephie Graph for an example. Tila is probably an example of a honey with that extra feminity I'm talking about. It transcends looks to some degree. Sexy, funny, feminine, loves to party and BSC.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sexy and feminine, yeah, that's why I club. I like variety; sexy and feminine is one of my favorite varieties.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like em ultra slutty SJG The B 52s With the Wild Crowd! Live In Athens, GA 2011 [view link]
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I've never seen Tila Tequila as ultra-feminine. When I think of really feminine female celebrities I think more of Britney Spears or Selena Gomez.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Marilyn Monroe is, an forever will be the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ got a link there CJKent? SJG
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    See if this email me works: [view link]
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    Don't email me, Autocorrect is being funny in my phone. :)
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Interesting to hear Tila Tequila described as highly feminine. Based on your comparison, to Steffi Graff, she would appear highly feminine. I was thinking more along the lines of Kate Beckinsdale as a highly feminine woman, who happens to be totally gorgeous, and sexy, and in great shape. I agree with CJKent, that Marilyn will always be the standard for a very sexy female. However, I wonder if the new generations are aware of Marilyns impact as a sex symbol?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Sophia Loren is my ATF regarding sexy and feminine.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    As far as I know, most people my age still know who Marilyn Monroe is.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yea Marilyn Monroe looks nice. You know that she was improved by that Lee Strasborg and The Actor's Studio. Monroe was close friends with Strasborg's daughter Susan. I like her in this later film, "Let's Make Love". [view link] SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion