tuscl

Donald Trump responds climate activist Greta Thunberg with a sarcastic late-nigh

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
And quoted her:

”People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth” - Greta Thunberg

Title couldn’t say it all.

14 comments

• RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Picking on an little girl with Asperger's is what we expect from our world leaders.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    She's a nasty little self absorbed ...... Fuck the climate. Vh get hit by a car cunt.
  • Studme53
    5 years ago
    Yep - she’s annoying - something wrong with her but it’s hard to feel sorry
  • Cowboy12
    5 years ago
    She is such a phony, some liberal nutjob programmed her to say all of that BS.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Greta is right on point. Trump is full of it.

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    People who speak politics on a strip club, titty watching, pussy eating forum are way too fucking uptight. Jeez o Pete , get laid already. If you need some recommendations as to where to get this done, PM me for Goodness sake.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Jeez o Pete , get laid already. "

My dick is still wet from this 23-yr-old blonde that I saw again earlier tonight. She's really hot.

Still, there's not much to strip clubs: you pay money and half-naked girls pretend to find you attractive. I'll take one of these political threads over listening to @ShadowCat drone on about his retrograde ejaculation.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Jealousy doesn't become you, @Dougster.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    She is a 16 year old on the autism spectrum with OCD and a history of depression. Whoever it is who is pushing her into the limelight is fucking evil. This cannot end well.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Trump, our beloved orange tub of guts in the Offal Office, will be lucky to be remembered as a stain on the underpants of American history.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Remember, Trump was making fun of the Muslim couple who lost their son, while serving as a Captain in the US Army.

SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Ha, he is a dick but a thousand times better than Dickless Obama.
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    "Whoever it is who is pushing her into the limelight is fucking evil. This cannot end well."

She's speaking for Mother Earth, and i am a Beta Cuck --- and it's you Deplorables that are great and loved around the world --- and YES --- things are going to end well for you Trumpians
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Thunberg is the profit of the era, 100 years from now, if we still have a planet left, children will be watching her speech in school.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion