tuscl

HELP-Planning my first ever visit to Tijuana

JKing5200
Pennsylvania
Friday, September 20, 2019 1:17 PM
I have been a longtime patron at many Philadelphia, South Jersey and Florida Strip Clubs. I also spent a few days in the FKK clubs in Germany and Austria. I recently stumbled upon this thread and to be honest I am somewhat overwhelmed in attempting to plan my first ever visit to Tijuana. I plan on arriving Sunday October 27th and leaving on Tuesday the 29th. I do not speak Spanish at all. Any advice or guidance that you can provide this rookie would be greatly appreciated. JKing

19 comments

• Phandy
    5 years ago
    Is this trip solely you going to TJ for those days? There are a ton of good threads that outline how to get there, etc. Basically PedEast or PedWest as I wouldn't drive a car over on your first trip. Buy the VIP card. Book a room at Rizos or Cascadas though it's louder at Cascadas and sleep is less likely. I went with the same worry as you and there's nothing to worry about. You cross the border, grab their shuttle or a cab, tell them HK. Walk in, buy VIP card, walk next door to Cascadas or across to Rizos, check in, drop bags then head over to HK and enjoy. Plan how much you're willing to spend as well - keep in mind hotel requires a $50 deposit at Cascadas that you don't get back til the end, lots of $1 tips to folks but getting change made is easy so just have at least $5 in ones to get started with a couple tips before you get to HK. If you've been to FKK clubs you're more than prepared. It's paradise if you like Latina women. Happy to answer any questions though will defer to Cristobal and some others as the experts, just giving you the comfort feeling from someone who was in your shoes a month ago.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Yup buy that HK VIP card, $50, and plan your return trip soon :-) Book your room at [view link] HK chicas love it there.
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Research research research.... After that, the first time past the black curtains... DAMN! Overwhelming! Take a lap. Grab a drink. Another lap and enjoy. Don't get hammered. Dont feel pressured. Dont be a jerk. Know your budget. Fichas add up quickly. Know what u want. Dont be intimidated to ask for it. Be courteous, even when saying NO. Have a graet time! I may ge down there oct 7-8. Gotta see is my work schedule lines up
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    don't go. rumor is that somebody got shot outside a few months ago. (and it's crowded enough as it is.)
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    I’ll probably be there the 28-29.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my plans are another visit sept 30 thru october 3rd. (and possibly earlier). it is really an addictive destination.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    JKing, I just went their this summer for the first time. Don't sweat it. Read the threads on the subject on this forum and have a good time. Walk over on pedwest and take a taxi. No worries about not speaking Spanish except with the ladies and even that can be worked around. Most importantly have fun! (as if it were possible to not have fun at HK :)
  • nemesisk7
    5 years ago
    DO you support Trumps WALL ?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    What information would you like?
  • JKing5200
    5 years ago
    Thanks guys, I have been reading your responses as well as other posts and reviews. All very helpful and I am starting to figure this out. I will fly into San Diego on Sunday 10-27 and expect to arrive midday. It looks as if renting a car will not be necessary as it looks like I can take a trolley to the border. Apparently I will need a ticket?? I have a passport and a global entry card? What is the quickest way to get across the border. I can then take a cab to Hong Kong? I plan on staying at the Cascadas Hotel which I assume is attached to the Hong Kong club. I plan on buying a VIP card. Should I buy the VIP card ahead of time or when I arrive? I was trying to figure out how to reserve a room and get the VIP discount. I will be there for about 48 hours. Where else other than Hong Kong should I visit. Can I use US dollars exclusively or should I have Mexican currency? Is there a safe in the room and is it secure. I plan on bringing 3-5K to insure I have enough to do what I want but am concerned about security. I will be leaving on Tuesday the 29th. Will getting to SD airport for a mid morning flight be a problem? Are the ladies available 24/7 should I wish to have a little fun in the morning before I leave. As far as activities, ie the reason I am going; I am trying to figure out the lingo. Please advise if I am correct: BG = Bargirl and I assume they are all available for whatever Fichas ?? Does this mean buy a BG a drink, for which I can expect a little fun and groping activity? Arriba ?? I assume this means taking a girl up to your room for sex? I have been to the FKK clubs in Europe and one of the things I really like is the opportunity to play in some public and/or semi public areas. They even have theater areas where anything goes. Will anything along these lines be possible in Tijuana? I will take a few ladies up to my room while I am there but also enjoy extended groping/make out sessions almost as much and am curious as to the best place to make that happen. Thanks again...Any input is much appreciated. JKing
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    I will be on the ground during your trip. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.i may be playing tour guide for 4~8 other mongers during this next trip, so you are welcome to tag along.
  • JKing5200
    5 years ago
    Much appreciated and I will let you know when I arrive.
  • l00ber
    5 years ago
    Also feel free to reach out with questions beforehand if you're research does not yield the desired results. I have played the guide for many a TJ virgin over the past couple of years.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Crossing into Mexico is very quick from the Pedwest Crossing, regardless if you use your passport or entry card. TIP: tell the agent you are staying for ONE day, usually they will just let you through without having yo full out one entry document. You purchase the VIP card at the club, make your reservations normally, when you check in after you purchase the VIP card give the hotel guy the card and he will apply the discount accordingly. The three Major bars are HK, Adelita's Bar, and Chicago Club, many mongers have had good to great experiences at all three but usually HK has the most BGs available. US Dollars are accepted throughout TJ, no need to exchange it, the safe in the room is secure and for the amount you are thinking of bringing the safe will suffice. Give yourself plenty of time to get to the airport because of crossing back into the US can take time and San Diego traffic is unoredictable. HK and Adelita's are usually open 24 hours (I am not sure about Chicago Club) and BGs are always available even for an early morning romp. Fichas are the drinks for the BGs (start at $9 at HK), depending on the BG and you, you definitely have a great warm up (make out, lap dance, groping, etc) before deciding on going arriba. Note: if you want something different or in addition to usual CFS, discuss it before going arriba, while most are eager to please not every BG is willing to do everything.
  • LALover1465
    5 years ago
    Be sure to check out this article. It’s full of useful info for Tijuana beginners like you and myself as well. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    public/semi public play areas don't exist in tj (to my knowledge). i'm not going to say it cannot happen but there are rare times that in a shaving cream show they might play with you on the stage for a nice tip. I've experienced this a couple of times and also the few times I have been with the girls in the tub in the show room of Hong Kong (for a $90 tip which bought a bucket of ficha beers for the girls.)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    And 'making out' and groping totally depends upon the girl herself and it can happen anywhere in the club showrooms. having one dollar bills helps in this particular type of situation. basically one dollar at a time every few minutes helps encourage the girl to be more open to this possibility...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it's fun!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Awesome, and great advice MisterWonderful. To me it seems like the best best best would be Front Room Feel Up and Makeout Session. Try going to Communal area DATY, and if possible BBBJ and FS. If that later happens, then food, the arriba for more of the same and TLN. If no BBBJ / FS in communal area, then just go arriba for TLN. Probably need to use room service food later on. Then for me it will be regular outside of zona photo sessions and TLN's. My interests in Mexico are broad based and about business interests. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion