Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I makin it to da big tyme now 😁

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

You kno you made it big when others want to mock you.

^^^ proof I made it big tyme

Whoever did dis is genius. Use some smaller words doh. Dey never gonna believe it is me. I am not duh brightest guy.

KANG OF TROLLS MANE! 🤪😝😋

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Brang on da hater mail

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

And brang on the feces! Mack is hangry.

Profile picture for mucktruck
mucktruck
•

Hell yea!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yummy

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Da mane!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ Thanks for your support

Profile picture for MockTruck
MockTruck
•

I’m ok with being called MackCuck. In fact I luvs it mane! Like I say you can’t spell MackTruck without c-u-c-k.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ Thank you sir

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for mucktruck
mucktruck
•

Fuck you Mackie

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Juice has now gotten his troll accounts mocking each other!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hell yea!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^^^Oooooh shit! Wrong account 😣

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yea, Fuck you Juice!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Truck you Jackie!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement